From the makers of Legends Within - Mini Edition comes Power Level Warrior. Fight your way trough challenges collecting power balls and and crystals. Buy new locations to fight in and gain their bonuses to help you on the way. Customize your character and unlock new transformations which will further increase your power level.
Ratings and Reviews
One the right track but not there yet
You started this out good but heres some things that need to be improved if you want this to be a good dbz mobile game
- character customization
- skill customization (maybe like xenoverse not that you have to just a nice idea)
- online play
- change the dash from holding the power up button to double tapping the left of right. Its difficult to fight holding that button to chase someone into an attack
- charging takes WAAAAYYY to long and when you use ki attacks it takes up large portions of your ki bar same with dashing so it makes you want to do nothing
- balance combat damage, and please have more details on what your skill points im adding to when I level up(this could be just a me problem)
- other transformations for other races or power ups.
- more music
- also fewer adds maybe, or put them in more convenient places like make us watch a video for something awesome or something. Not everytime i finish a stage i have to click the X button to close an add. just a small gripe nothinf major
These are the few complaints i have. Other than that its a fun mobile game. I dont hate the game i just see SOOOO much potential for this to be a awesome mobile dbz game. Better than the ones released, this is the one that took a a step in the right direction!
More ads than gameplay
I loved the first two seconds of the game, but then had to deal with 6 second, full page ads after every 2-3 second match.
It crashes every 30 seconds to 1 minute fix it god damit
- Ziga Krmelj
- 112.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 BOOLit Entertainment
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.