Power Mover 2
By Craftsman Apps iOS
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
It works well on Mountain Lion!
Power Mover is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed increasing productivity on Mac OS X. You can easily move a window to other monitor when you have more than 2 monitors by using a keyboard-command (shortcut). It's useful for programmers, music engineers and traders and others.
Key features of Power Mover
● It provides multiple functions - To Next Monitor, To Previous Monitor, To Specific Monitors.
● Unlike most similar applications, It can move a window to specific monitor.
● You can apply various options when moving a window - scaling size of the window, moving the window to (0,0) and so on.
● You can check out various information for your monitors.
It can use moving-animation when moving the window.
1. Power Mover dialog doesn't appear anymore when you start up OS X.
2. Preference file bug is fixed.
Simple, works, and efficient
Great app for multi monitor, quickly moves windows from one display/monitor to the other without having to drag and resize every time you want to move something. If your workflow regularly uses more than one application (pretty much anyone who uses the internet while they work), this is a must have.
Works as described
Small, Simple and Superb. I have 3 monitors and it works great using the Option + [Number] to move windows to any monitor I want. Would appreciate if you can add shortcut to maximize the window to fit to the screen. For example Option+Shift+[Number] should move and maximize the window and Option+[Number] should simple move.
Great app for multiple monitors
This app works exactly as advertised and i haven't run into any issues with it. It's a great time saver for moving windows between multiple monitors.