Power Rock Method for the Lap Steel Guitar
By Pamela Piburn
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This Power Rock Method app contains all the content from our Lap Steel Guitar Instructional DVD “GeorgeBoards Method 2005-2006 Blues and Power Rock Are Easier Than Ever”
This App with Tracks is geared toward musicians (in particular guitar players) who would like to add some Lap Steel Guitar music to their repertoire.
There are 10 tracks played by professional musicians useful as accompaniment when practicing the licks learned in the lessons.
Power Rock Method has over the shoulder camera angles, detailed descriptions, and lots of technique.
The App contains movies that highlight and explain:
* How to get tuned up to C6th
* Which strings to pick
* Finger picking techniques
* C major scale in 2 pockets
* A major scale.
* More pockets to change keys
* Blues Lick in A
* Power Rock Scale in key of A major
* Effects box possibilities of the Lap Steel Guitar.
* Slide In and Bar Roll Rock Techniques
* Blues Scale 1
* Blues Scale 2
* Blues Exercises
* C major 7th chord
* EZ Angle/Slant
* Introduces the concept of Hammer-on and Mute in the Key of G.
* Exercise on hearing "in tune"
This app is designed to play on your iPhone or iPad with good audio and behave like rental movies.
Navigate to select the movies of your choice.
The pause, back up, and replay features of the videos simplify the learning experience.
- Category: Music
- Released: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.48 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pamela Piburn
- © Copyright 2016 Interpretive Specialists and GeorgeBoards
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.