By Alexander RADYUSHIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The application has been developed and driven by PowerThesaurus.org (popular online thesaurus).
20 million synonyms and antonyms.
* Lighting fast, convenient and comprehensive
* Easy-to-follow look & feel - with powerful assisting tools
* Real-time data
* Quick search - with auto-correction
* Filter synonyms and antonyms - by parts of speech or topics
* Flexible sorting - by rating, alphabetically, number of syllables or length
* Visitors rate suggested words with handy voting, helping other writers to find the best term
* Crowdsourced, meaning it has been built by a community of writers for writers
Power Thesaurus is a constantly growing and improving synonym finder with the collective power of its users and editorial team!
What's New in Version 1.1
* Minor changes
* Added Split View Multitasking support for iPad Pro
No ads + super fast
I like this app because there's no pop up ads or distracting elements like the dictionary app. I use the thesaurus a lot and find this app useful and easy to navigate. The only thing about it is that the words that are similar to the word you're looking up is voted on, so it's up to users to determine what a good replacement for that word is. Luckily, that doesn't bother me much at all. Overall, I like the app!
Risky, but excellent so far
There is an innate risk of having the similar words be crowd-sourced, however as of now this has worked quite well.
Being able to bounce from synonym to definition easily is also very convenient. Definitely would recommend, especially since you can't beat the price.
By far the best thesaurus app
No adds, very user friendly, gives opportunities for feedback. This is an essential for students!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander RADYUSHIN
- © 2017 Radyushin & Co
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.