PowerBoard - System Monitor for iPhone and iPad
By Heiko Wichmann
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PowerBoard is the ultimate instrument for system analysis and diagnosis on the iPhone and iPad.
PowerBoard monitors system activity and resource usage over time. The app is the perfect assistant for troubleshooting issues with memory use, processor load, performance, or unexpected system behavior.
OS information and data is presented in a clearly structured way. Key data points can be identified at a glance.
PowerBoard is a solid handcrafted app for reliable system inspection. The technical information is presented in a transparent and visually pleasing way. Graphs, bars, and charts display complex information in a comprehensive fashion.
The app supports portrait and landcape orientation on the iPhone and on the iPad.
PowerBoard presents four areas for inspection:
ID - Main characteristics of the device
MEMORY - Utilization of memory resources
DASHBOARD - Various system characteristics
= ID =
- Installed OS software
- Boot time
- IP address, internal and external
- Live accelerometer data
- RAM memory (physical and user)
= MEMORY =
- File storage memory (free / total)
- RAM memory use over time (free, reserved, inactiv, activ)
- Multi-core aware processor activity over time (percentage)
- Virtual memory over time (page in / page out)
= DASHBOARD =
- Performance: Disk access speed (read / write)
- Performance: CPU speed (fixed set of operations)
- Resources: Overview of installed fonts
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Adjustments for iOS 9
Waste of money
Total waste of time and money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Heiko Wichmann
- © 2011-2015 imagomat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.