The PowerDrive app is designed to work with Lightning flash drive, card reader and hard drive, the world’s leading external storage for iOS devices, certified MFi by Apple.
Simply plug your Lightning flash drive, card reader, Power Drive into your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the app goes to work.
Automatically back up Photos and Videos, Calendar and Contacts.
- PowerDrive utilizes incremental backup, so after the first time you back everything up, it will only back up the newly shot photos and videos. 10 copies of Contacts and Calendar are kept for recovery if you lost some data.
Restoring your important data with one tap
-Backed up items can be restored to a new iPhone or iPad quickly from devices. With just one tap, your photos, calendar and contacts are all in place.
Shoot HD videos, take photos and save to external drive instantly.
- So long your device has space, you can shoot videos as long as you want until the device is full.
Share photos and videos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Wechat directly from PowerDrive devices.
- Choose any of your photos or videos and share to social media you like. You don’t need to copy to iPhone/iPad and then open the apps to share.
Browse photos on the external drive like they’re on a local drive.
- PowerDrive automatically adjusts the size and thumbnail to fit different devices so your images always look great.
Watch 4K Movie with no latency
-PowerDrive supports playing multiple formats movies including 3GP，AVI，FLV，TS，RMVB，MKV，MPG，VOB，ASF，F4V，DV，MPEG，RM, MP4，MOV，M4V. Even SWF, AMV, MTV, TRP, MTS videos can be played instantly from your PowerDrive devices by simply renaming the affix. Subtitle and audio track can be selected while watching.
Manage files easily between Mac, PC, iOS, or Android.
- PowerDrive devices are compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and Android. Transferring your files from PC/Mac to your iPhone is now a piece of cake via USB.
Follow us on
Fix the issue of running slow in iOS 11 during backup
Stability and user experience improvement with iOS 11
Fit iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
I have had the Mazzo for over a year, and all of a sudden the drive isn't read by my phone, so I can't really use one of its main features, which is being able to open files from the drive... Any fixes, format of the drive, update of the phone, something???
IOS 10?? Instructions??
Not sure if this app works with IOS 10 as good as it should. Sometimes crashes, but still pretty good. As for instructions, it comes with a sheet that says plug it in and download the PowerDrive app. Then you're on your own. Good luck! Also, would be nice if you could delete pictures off the SD card, but not allowed.
Now how do I transfer GoPro videos to the photos app, don't work any more
Developer explain how to do that and now the app it's great again!
Hi, from Photos tab，SDCard，choose the Gopro video and save to Carmera Roll.
- Xinker Technology Co.,Ltd
- 44.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © XINKER
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.