****Download and install this app if you have one of the following versions of PowerDVD: PowerDVD 16 Ultra/Pro/Standard, PowerDVD 15 Ultra/Pro/Standard, PowerDVD 14 Ultra/Pro/Standard, PowerDVD 13 Ultra/Pro/Deluxe, PowerDVD 12 Ultra, PowerDVD 11 Ultra/Deluxe.****
PowerDVD Remote turns your iPhone or iPad into a remote control for PowerDVD. You can also use PowerDVD Remote to wirelessly send, playback and save content from your mobile device to your PC.
If you like to connect your PC up to your TV so you can watch your movies on a bigger screen, then PowerDVD Remote lets you control everything from the comfort of your couch.
Via Wi-Fi you have total control over your Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and high-definition videos as well as the music and photo playback features in PowerDVD.
• Turn your iOS device into a remote controller for PowerDVD
• Full navigation and playback control for Blu-ray Discs, DVD titles and videos
• Wirelessly play and save your mobile device’s video and photos to your PC
• Turn your mobile device into a wireless keyboard and mouse pad for your PC
• Multi-touch control to remotely rotate and zoom-in photos
New version update: Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wow turned my Iphone6 into a wireless track pad
Besides controlling the Powermedia app, it will allow you to use your iphone to control you windows 10 pc as a wireless track pad. It was activated via the Powerdvd Ultra16 that I bought but it seems to work after I close Powerdvd 16 on the PC( there is some kind of resident program noted in the task bar. Note that this makes this a viable controller for navigating a pc that you are sitting close to in an app that has a TV mode. Like TV mode of powerdvd16. It is very cool and worth the sale price of PDvd16 of $35 per single pc. Only issue now is it won't recognize other pdvd16 servers other than the first one it paired with.
Difficult to activate. Clunky controls.
I used this app a few years ago, and gave up in favor of on screen controls.
I was hopeful with PowerDVD 15 the ship would be better.
Disappointed to discover the touchpad is still too sensitive. It "clicks" instead of moving to the next selection for Bluray menu.
I'm back to the on screen controls.
Could connect in previous versions but not worth the latest version of PowerDVD
- CyberLink Corp.
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 CyberLink Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.