By Jiwei Xu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PowerEncoding is an easy and powerful tool for converting files' encoding and line endings.
*Notice*: PowerEncoding only supports text-based files, for example: .txt, .xml and .cpp and etc. Rich Text Format file can not be converted, such as .doc, .docx, .rtf.
- Batch convert files' encoding and line endings
- Auto detect file's encoding and line endings
- Preview file's content with selected encoding
- Drag and drop support, easy to add files
- One-click revert file's content
- Open file with specified application
- File convert status with color indicator (Yellow for files will be converted, Red for files with wrong Current Encoding)
- Bottom status display how many files added and how many files will be converted
Any question or suggestions just email to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Custom Encoding List support
- Include and Exclude specified files or folders support
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 14, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiwei Xu
- © 2014 TickPlant.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor