The easiest way to track and automatically calculate your Wendler 5/3/1 powerlifting routine.
Please note this app is not connected to Wendler himself, the creator of of the Wendler 5/3/1 program. This app may deviate from the program. Please purchase Wendler's books to support his work.
Simply input your one rep maxes once! Based off your one rep maxes your entire Wendler routine will be calculated. You will not have to look at another percentage or weight chart again! Lose the spreadsheets! Your weights will automatically increase with each new cycle as little or much as you setup. This takes the math out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
The Wendler 5/3/1 mesocycles and lifts are automatically calculated based on how you lift and your body's own unique fitness level. Customize the program as little or a much as you want. Stick with the four main lifts: Military Press, Bench Press, Back Squat and Deadlift - or create your own unique lifts!
- Automatically increase the weight for your lifts each new cycle
- Keep track of your scores. Your AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible) score from your last cycle is displayed as you complete each lift
- Warmup sets for each lift day based off your one rep max
- Rest timer so you know how long to reset between sets
- One rep max calculator (Epley) to ensure you start with the right weights
- Choose your units - kg or lbs
- Customize the number of weeks in your lifting cycles - configure up to 10 weeks in a cycle!
- See a complete history of all your Wendler workouts. Sort by date, reps, lift type, and one rep max.
- Easy to use interface
- Especially designed for Powerlifting or CrossFit
Get Even Stronger with Wendler Log Pro Features
- Assistance program creator
- 11 pre-built customizable assistance programs
- Plate calculator - see the exact plates you need to load on your bar for all your lifts
- Graph your calculated one rep maxes over time
- Automatically backup and sync your progress to the cloud
- Ad free
Note: purchasing Wendler Log Pro also supports the team behind this app. If you find the app helpful, purchasing pro helps us make the app better.
If you experience issues with the Wendler Log workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to the Help Center > Feedback / Get Help.
- Bug fixes
Let us know if we can do anything to make the app better for you! Please be sure to review the app so others can find it when searching.
Ratings and Reviews
No apple health integration
Your workouts will not log for exercise through this app. Which is a current expectation for any exercise logger. Other than needing to manually track workouts, its a great app. Does what is needed and has decent supplemental exercises.
This app is pretty good to help track your 5/3/1 routine. It could probably use some more program challenges built in for tracking assistance stuff. The new redesign is really nice as well but my big problem with this app now is how long it takes to launch. I can launch a high demanding game faster than this app opens which seems weird. Probably just needs a little housekeeping in the code which will come along in time but for now it's frustrating.
Update: App development has clearly been abandoned. Don’t waste your money.
Good app. Needs work.
Very convenient app for the basic 5/3/1 setups. Needs to add the ability to make more working sets based on the Forever book. Tracking conditioning goals would be cool too.
- Charles Vanderhoff
- 20.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Vandersoft
- In-App Purchases
- Wendler Log Pro $9.99
- Assistance Lift Pack $4.99
- Ad Free Logbook $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.