powerOne Finance Pro Calculator - Financial, Mortgage, Business Calculator
By Infinity Softworks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful financial, business and real estate calculator includes algebraic, RPN input and over 400 free calculations. Create your own, keep a history and share with others.
● Multiple time Apple staff pick including Best of 2010
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether mortgages and real estate, finance and investing, math and science, medical, health, conversions or construction, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in decimal, fraction or feet-inch format with hundreds of functions that include powers, logs, trig, programmers math and more.
Sometimes a number isn't enough. Visually seeing data in the form of a function graph, bar chart or scatter plot enhances understanding like a result never could. For instance, analyze Mortgage, Auto Loan and TVM amortizations, watch investments grow in 401(k) and Savings, and visually see the relationship between NPV, IRR, NUS and NFV in cash flows. Zoom, pan, trace and analyze in many bundled and Library templates, or add to your own.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Past computations are always available at your fingertips. powerOne automatically saves a history of your calculations. Name them, annotate them, share them or re-calculate.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template on an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator with three theme options
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Time Value of Money with Amortizations
- Mortgages with PITI and Amortizations (Conventional and Canadian)
- Cash Flows including NPV, IRR, NFV, NUS and more
- Area Conversions
- Auto Lease
- Auto Loan
- Capitalization Rate
- Currency Conversions
- Date Conversions
- General Loan
- Investment Return
- Length Conversions
- Mass Conversions
- Percent Change
- Profit Margin
- Summary Data including sum, average, min and max
- Volume Conversions
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Save a history of all calculations automatically
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
What's New in Version 4.1.7
Multiple bug fixes: RPN mode keyboard and rotation, improved VoiceOver support and physical keyboard support when creating templates.
*** Please help out by leaving a positive review and/or rating in the App Store. Please email us at email@example.com with any bugs or issues. ***
I first started using this calculator for school, and now it's my go to for for more complex calculations in daily life. The online library allows you add additional advanced calculator functions from finance to engineering. I love the fact you can build you own too. Very powerful!
I use this for various things including the calculations for the Bridge City Anglemaster I bought it for. As I have used it I have found it much more user friendly for all calculations than anything else. Highly recommended
I have many calculator apps on my various devices, but this is the one I always go to first. Very easy to use, great selection of templates to solve a myriad of problems, plus the ability to design and write your own.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 15, 2016
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Infinity Softworks, Inc.
- © 2000-2016 Infinity Softworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.