This application works in tandem with PowerVelocity Bluetooth module to present EV trip data such as speed, distance, RPM, battery voltage, amperage, power consumption & regeneration, remaining range, controller/motor temperature and much more. The dashboard functionality is plug and play with CA connectors available on many models of electric bike controllers but can easily be wired with just any existing electric motor controller.
Additionally, the module and the app allow wireless programming of PowerVeloCity EV controllers. Among adjustable settings are battery voltage and current, phase current, regenerative braking voltage and strength, three position switch power levels, field weakening, reverse speed limits and other settings.
New features are constantly added via software updates.
- New look with large battery, range, speed, and power gauges for improved visibility in sub-optimal lighting conditions
- New navigation menu
- Selectable data views:
a) "since last charge" (mileage, efficiency, energy used)
b) current trip information (mileage, time, efficiency)
- Automatically adjustable speed and power gauge ranges
- Statistics screen: voltage sag, peak amperage, 0-30 and 0-60 mph acceleration times
- Multiple other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had some issues, but overall this is a nice controller and can handle a good beating. The app works good when it’s not crashing. Using iPhone 8.
App crashes all the time right at startup on iphone. Pretty awesome when it works.
- Vadym Matviyenko
- 118 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © PowerVeloCity.com, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.