Control your home's window coverings from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The PowerView® App provides intelligent operation of popular Hunter Douglas window coverings. Adjust your window coverings to manage incoming light and energy usage throughout your home with the tap of a button or through automated operation. The PowerView® App merges seamlessly with your connected lifestyle, providing a level of convenience and ease that is the crowning touch for your Hunter Douglas window coverings.
This app requires a Hunter Douglas PowerView® Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Demo" feature to explore the PowerView® App experience.
* Control Hunter Douglas motorized window coverings, individually or in groups, throughout your entire home.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs: Dashboard, Rooms, Scenes, and Automations.
* Add favorite Scenes, Shades, and Automations to your Dashboard, so they appear first whenever you open the app.
* Create customized shade position settings called "Scenes" for convenience, or to manage your natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Put your Scenes in motion using Automations. Schedule your Scenes to activate automatically at different times of day to deliver the look and comfort you want, without you having to press a button. Configure Automations to occur at a specific time, or based on unique Sunrise and Sunset times in your specific location.
* Easily enable or disable Automations, so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Manage Scenes and Automations from anywhere with RemoteConnect™. This requires an Internet connection and initial in-home setup.
If you need help or have a question, email us at PowerView@hunterdouglas.com or call 1-844-PWR-VIEW (US), 1-800-265-8000 (Canada).
Improved process for enabling HomeKit
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Powerview - Wow!
I have been wanting these Window coverings for the last five years and finally my husband bought them for me for my birthday!
The functionality of the Powerview app is unbelievably practical. I can close the shades to block out the UV rays of the afternoon sun, open them later and totally close the shades for the evening-all automatically. I don’t have to even think about it. Save a lot of $$ on air conditioning bill too! In addition, it gives the house an “I’m at home “ look when we are away for a few days.
In short, this function on my beautiful window treatments is not only easy to operate, practical and functional, it it a home safety feature too!
Convenience I Didn’t Know I Needed!
I just don’t understand the negative reviews I’ve read. Maybe they’re really old? This app works so well now. Note the overall star rating. This app is SO COOL. I can time scenes to adjust my shades at certain times of day, I can use my google home mini (or Alexa) to control my shades with voice commands, all in all this is a cool cool app. It’s so convenient not to have to walk around the home and adjust shades manually at morning or at night. And if I forgot to close or open shades after I’ve left home, I can do it from anywhere with this app. Get a PowerView hub and have some fun. Love showing off this system to all my friends and family!
Bugs in the latest version update 😩
The convenience is great, yes, but when rating the functionality of the app in relation to how it's supposed to perform, there's a lot of room for improvement. Previous versions have had bugs with the setting of the blinds in the app is not matching how they are actually set in real life, which is annoying but at least they work. With this new update, when selecting all 3 blinds in one room, they simply do not respond to any action to open them. They just flutter and don't move. In order to open them, you have to select one blind at a time, then open, which is just a pain since that requires like 9 actions to open the blinds in one room. Please fix this bug and release an update ASAP. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with your shades not responding to “Select All” commands. We have not encountered this issue yet, but please know we will take this to our developers to review.
In the meantime, our PowerView Support team is here to help in any way they can, at 1-844-PWRVIEW. Make sure to reference this review so they can provide you with the best support possible.
- Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, Inc.
- 165.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hunter Douglas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.