By Hunter Douglas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home's window coverings from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The PowerView™ App provides intelligent operation of popular Hunter Douglas window coverings. Adjust your window coverings to manage incoming light and energy usage throughout your home with the tap of a button or through automated operation. The PowerView™ App merges seamlessly with your connected lifestyle, providing a level of convenience and ease that is the crowning touch for your Hunter Douglas window coverings.
This app requires a Hunter Douglas PowerView™ Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Take a Tour" feature for a true-to-life PowerView™ App experience.
* Control Hunter Douglas motorized window coverings individually, in groups or throughout your entire home.
* Create customized blind position settings called "Scenes" for convenience or to balance a variety of natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Schedule your Scenes to deliver the look and comfort you want at different times throughout the day — all on a schedule that you choose — based on local time or the sunrise and sunset times in your specific location.
* Set your Scenes in motion from any place with RemoteConnect™ (requires an Internet connection and initial in-home set-up).
* Easily disable Schedules individually or globally so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs.
* Add, edit or delete Blinds, Rooms, Scenes or Schedules as your preferences change.
If you need help or have a question, email us at PowerView@hunterdouglas.com or call 1-844-PWR-VIEW (US), 1-800-265-8000 (Canada).
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Great system...The schedules and Scene controller device are very powerful. Highly recommend.
So far this works very well to control our "wall" of shades. Love the scenes and automation.
This app will ask you if it can access your location to determine sunrise & sunset times but nowhere does it tell you the date / time it is using. This makes it very difficult to determine a cause when the scheduled open / close times pass with no shade movement.
I was able to tell it to lower the shades at 5 minutes after sunrise and get it to work perfectly. However I programmed the shades to retract at sunrise plus 2 hrs, 30 min. That schedule has not worked at all so far. I've deleted the scene & schedule then added them several times to no avail.
I'm not happy about spending extra money for a function that doesn't seem to work.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, Inc.
- © 2015 Hunter Douglas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.