PPHub is a GitHub mobile client that supports the iPhone and the iPad. With PPHub, you can always:
- Browse GitHub's Open Source Trends List of Languages Daily/Weekly/Monthly to help you find excellent open source libraries and developers;
- View open source library source files/code;
- Convenient discussion of Issue, Pull request with developers;
- Quick Star, Watch, Fork Open Source Library, Follow Developer;
- Tracking and viewing open source libraries of interest, developer activity information;
- Search for open source repositories and developers you want to find;
- Check out the open source libraries and developers that you own/collect/focus on;
- Quickly share open source libraries and developers with your friends;
- Modify most personal data;
- Support Handoff relay, so that you can connect with Mac quickly;
- Check the GitHub link of the clipboard to quickly open source libraries and developers;
- Integrated Browser Plug-in to quickly view open source libraries, developers;
If you have any suggestions or bugs, you can inform me through the feedback function of APP or go directly to https://github.com/jkpang/PPHub-Feedback to ask me questions.
If you think PPHub is good, I hope you will give a good comment as a encouragement.
Privacy Statement: PPHub will not collect any information from your GitHub account, after all, we don't even have our own server....
- Add: Login interface, iOS10 user login for the first time can not be authorized solution guide entry;
- Fix: View the crashed bug when the list of warehouse files is empty;
- Adjustment: Limits the situation where the warehouse manager has more than 30 pages of screenshots;
- Adjustment: the order in which the menu buttons of the warehouse details page are displayed;
- Optimization: cold start speed;
- Optimization: After some code files fail to transcode, the pop-up window reminds to load the webpage;
- Other small details optimization and adjustment
Ratings and Reviews
Satisfy my needs: great support for exploring GitHub
This app contains exploring GitHub by language or by developers, which is exactly what I want for a GitHub client.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your use, I will do better! 🍻
mandatory GitHub authentication
Recent updates messed it up for me, it was great for GitHub browsing but now taking it off.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this update. We do this in order to avoid some error messages popping up in the user's use process, so that users can use PPHub more smoothly. We very much hope that you can understand the reason why we do this, thank you for your use!😊
- Fancheng Pang
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 jkpang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.