By Robert Wright
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PPRNG is a utility to help you manipulate the Random Number Generator (RNG) of your 5th Generation handheld Pokémon video games (Black, White, Black 2, and White 2), allowing you to acquire the exact Pokémon you desire directly in your game without any external hardware devices.
With PPRNG you can specify your Pokémon's:
• Individual Values (IVs) and Hidden Power
Unlike other tools which will send externally created Pokémon to your game via Wi-Fi or similar techniques, PPRNG allows you to use RNG manipulation to cause your game to create the exact Pokémon you want through various means such as changing the system date and performing specific actions in game before encountering or receiving your Pokémon. Because the creation of the Pokémon occurs entirely within your game just like any random encounter, there are no issues with legality checks for online competition and transfer to later generation games.
The trade off for being able to obtain completely legal Pokémon is that you will need to spend time learning the process by reading or watching tutorials and using trial and error, but if you understand basic math you should have no trouble learning the technique with PPRNG's assistance. However, if you are just looking to get a lot of shinies quickly to show off to your friends, this is not the app for you!
To assist you in the learning process, PPRNG offers the following functionalities at no cost:
• Game and system parameter calibration
• Support for RNG manipulation of stationary Pokémon encounters (such as Zekrom and Reshiram)
• An IV calculator (does not currently support EVs)
• A timer to aid in starting your game on any specific second, which is a core part of the RNG manipulation process
Once you have learned the basics of the process with stationary encounters, please consider the unlocking the following functionalities via In-App Purchase.
• Support for RNG manipulation for all encounter types (grass / cave, surfing, fishing, swarms, and more)
• Support for RNG manipulation of the breeding process (Black / White only)
• Support for RNG manipulation when receiving Pokémon from Wonder Cards
• Support for RNG manipulation when receiving Pokémon from the Dream Radar application (Black 2 / White 2 only)
Purchasing one or more of the above add-on functionalities will also remove the in-app advertising.
PPRNG currently supports all 5th generation games (Black, White, Black 2, and White 2) and DS systems (DS, DS Lite, DSi (including XL / LL), and 3DS (including XL / LL), with the following exceptions:
• Korean language Black, White, and Black 2 are not currently supported on DSi and 3DS.
If you have any of the above games and consoles and are willing to assist in finding the missing information needed to support them, please contact the developer!
Regarding Search Performance:
PPRNG requires a significant amount of processing power when searching for RNG seeds due to both the number of possible seeds and the method that is required to calculate them. While it will run on older iOS devices such as an iPhone 3GS, please be aware that searches with those devices will take a considerable amount of time to complete. Even the newest iOS devices only have processing power equivalent to that of desktop or laptop computers from 4 or 5 years ago. An iPhone 4s or higher is strongly recommended!
PPRNG is an unofficial utility App intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. PPRNG is in no way affiliated with Pokémon, Nintendo, Creatures Inc., or GAME FREAK inc. Pokémon and all associated names are copyright Pokémon, Nintendo, Creatures Inc., and GAME FREAK inc., and are registered trademarks of Nintendo.
What's New in Version 1.0.20
• Now properly supports larger phone screen sizes and 64 bit devices
• Fixed an issue where the timer display was being truncated on iOS 9
• Fixed some crashes and minor bugs
Cause you can't RNG abuse in x and y smart guy...
Y no x and why?
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.20
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Robert Wright
- © 2013 Chiizutech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5th Generation: Full Encounter Seed Search Functionality$1.99
- Black 2 & White 2: Dream Radar Seed Search Functionality$1.99
- Black & White: Breeding Seed Search Functionality$1.99
- 5th Generation: Wonder Card Seed Search Functionality$0.99