Prüf- discover a world of skills
By Pruf, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Lessons, Find Services, or Promote Your Skills today through PRÜF.
Prüf is the ultimate lessons and services platform for the arts and beyond, connecting Prüfees with creative professionals, artists and small businesses in a variety of categories – from French cooking, to salsa dancing. Whether looking for a writing tutor for your child or a wedding photographer for your big day, PRÜF lets you find services, explore lessons, or even promote your own skills and passions. At Prüf we seek to modernize the way artists, teachers, and businesses grow & share their skills, while allowing people to connect in a more affordable way – without any pesky commission or bidding fees. We are currently in beta and will be introducing new features like an shout on-demand requests to send and receive customized quotes, an interactive website, and even seamless payments to make it easier than ever to connect, find services, learn skills and develop your own passions.
Prüfessional (those offering skills) Features:
- Set your own rates and availability
-Gain new leads instantly
- Create a personal profile and portfolio - for yourself or your business!
- Easily showcase your skills
- Add lessons and services for users to book instantly
- Market and promote your skills free of charge!
- Set your location preferences and meeting options
- Grow your client base and meet new people!
- Communicate via in-app messaging
- Easy scheduling & appointment management functionalities
- Never pay any commission fees
Prüfee (those in search of skills) Features:
- Search or Explore skills, lessons, and services near you
- Easily Compare Prüfessionals/Prüfessors in your area
- Book or message within the app
- Choose your ideal meeting location
- View profiles, skills, ratings and reviews
- Easy in-app secure payment processing in the future
- No hidden fees
So, what are you waiting for? Start finding and sharing skills today!
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Some minor bug fixes.