By Navin Mishra
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This App is dedicated as a humble offering to Parampoojya Paramhansa Swami Sugandheshwaranand Rajyogi “Prabhu Baa”. Her Holiness is a distinguished spiritual leader of the present day world. She was blessed with "Shaktipaat Diksha" by Parampujya Shri Gulwani Maharaj. Her Holiness leads a very simple and pious life. She showers on Her disciples and devotees constant love, mercy and deep affection and that is why she is popularly and lovingly called “Baa” (the mother.) She conveys Her messages through devotional songs, in congregations and the experiences one gets and not through a discourse or elucidation (“Pravachan”.)
Some important messages of Her Holiness Parampujya “Prabhu Baa”:
1. Man is your caste and humanity cult. Prabhu Baa does not believe in any sort of caste differences.
2. Begin to change your deeds (“Karma”) and not your religion (“Dharma”).
3. Whatever happens accept it. Be firm on your faith and trust in your True Spiritual Master (“Sadguru”).
4. There is no time constraint for taking the name of the formless, unstained eternal Almighty. “Shaktipaat" is an ocean. Just as all rivers mingle in the ocean, in the same manner “Sandhya”, “Pranayam”, “Naam Jap”, “Sudarshan Kriya”, "Khechari", "Kriyayog", "Reiki", "Siddhi” Science, and all Yogas of “Yogasan”, gets mixed up in this ocean. There is no need to do any thing separately. Just as “Narayan” (Supreme Lord) accepts the worship offered to thirty three “kotis” (330 million) gods, in the same way all these practices are immersed in the “Shaktipaat”. The only thing one has to do is to worship the single Almighty GOD and a single “Sadguru” with complete devotion, faith and belief.
The App has following information about Her Holiness:
* Lineage (“Guru Parampara”)
* Transmission of Spiritual Power ("Shaktipaat Diksha"), Meditation (“Dhyaan”),
Mantra Chanting (“Naam Jap”), Spiritual Congregations(“Satsang”)
* Some messages ("sandesh") and spiritual experiences("anubhav")
* Searchable list of Satsang Centers and Ashrams
* Other resources on the Web (Web site, Blog and Facebook group)
* For devices in the Indian Standard Time(IST) and Pacific Standard Time(PST) timezones, App reminder notifications can be optionally scheduled for Indian festivals and vrats.
Today thousands of sadhaks all over the world have received Her unconditional love and are making progress in “dhyaan-sadhana” (meditation spiritual practice.) In addition to Her spiritual contributions, P. P. “Baa” has initiated charitable programs such as food donations, education, medical treatment, tree plantation, blood donation, resurrection of old temples, etc. via Her ‘Kashi Shivpuri’ ashram and and its many branches all over India.
P. P. “Baa” travels all over India teaching devotion, dhyaan-sadhana, mantra japa, love, respect for all religions, and peace. She achieves this through devotional satsangs conducted at "tri-shakti japa" (three day non stop japa) and "saptahiki japa" (seven day non stop japa) arranged by sadhakas. P. P. “Baa” believes that God must be known through experience and not information. In spite of Her accomplishments as Paramhansa Raajyogi Sadguru, “Prabhu Baa” has not let position, respect, etc. touch Her.
The darshan of spiritual pinnacle "Prabhu Baa" is in itself a unique, magical, mystical and unworldly experience. Her sadhakas discover the inner treasures during dhyaan and exclaim “Shivo ham Shivo ham” i.e. I am Shiva. This is the exact purpose of P. P. Baa’s life.
Jai Shree Krishna
Prabhu Baa Sadhak Family
What's New in Version 11.0.0
As per common requests from sadhaks/bhaktas, following enhancements have been made:
* Text of “Shree Guru Gita” added in the Literature->Strotas/Arati section.
* When App is relaunched after it is updated and App’s reminder notifications (for Indian vrats/festivals) were previously enabled, the future reminder notifications will be now automatically refreshed and rescheduled if so needed. Hence, it will no longer be needed to disable and re-enable notifications to reschedule them, for instance when next year’s calendar - and associated reminder notifications – will be added/updated in the subsequent App updates.
* In the App reminder notification of a vrat/festival, the next upcoming vrat/festival is also tried to be noted.
* When the device's time zone changes to a different one from the time zones in which App reminder notifications are supported (currently only IST and US PDT/PST), when the App is launched, you will be notified of that fact. The notification will also advise to reschedule the App reminder notifications, when device is back in a supported time zone, in order to continue receiving future App reminder notifications.