This App is dedicated as a humble offering to Parampoojya Paramhansa Swami Sugandheshwaranand Rajyogi “Prabhu Baa”. Her Holiness is a distinguished spiritual leader of the present day world. She was blessed with "Shaktipaat Diksha" by Parampujya Shri Gulwani Maharaj. Her Holiness leads a very simple and pious life. She showers on Her disciples and devotees constant love, mercy and deep affection and that is why she is popularly and lovingly called “Baa” (the mother.) She conveys Her messages through devotional songs, in congregations and the experiences one gets and not through a discourse or elucidation (“Pravachan”.)
Some important messages of Her Holiness Parampujya “Prabhu Baa”:
1. Man is your caste and humanity cult. Prabhu Baa does not believe in any sort of caste differences.
2. Begin to change your deeds (“Karma”) and not your religion (“Dharma”).
3. Whatever happens accept it. Be firm on your faith and trust in your True Spiritual Master (“Sadguru”).
4. There is no time constraint for taking the name of the formless, unstained eternal Almighty. “Shaktipaat" is an ocean. Just as all rivers mingle in the ocean, in the same manner “Sandhya”, “Pranayam”, “Naam Jap”, “Sudarshan Kriya”, "Khechari", "Kriyayog", "Reiki", "Siddhi” Science, and all Yogas of “Yogasan”, gets mixed up in this ocean. There is no need to do any thing separately. Just as “Narayan” (Supreme Lord) accepts the worship offered to thirty three “kotis” (330 million) gods, in the same way all these practices are immersed in the “Shaktipaat”. The only thing one has to do is to worship the single Almighty GOD and a single “Sadguru” with complete devotion, faith and belief.
The App has following information about Her Holiness:
* Lineage (“Guru Parampara”)
* Transmission of Spiritual Power ("Shaktipaat Diksha"), Meditation (“Dhyaan”),
Mantra Chanting (“Naam Jap”), Spiritual Congregations(“Satsang”)
* Some messages ("sandesh") and spiritual experiences("anubhav")
* Searchable list of Satsang Centers and Ashrams
* Other resources on the Web (Web site, Blog and Facebook group)
* For devices in the Indian Standard Time(IST) and Pacific Standard Time(PST) timezones, App reminder notifications can be optionally scheduled for Indian festivals and vrats.
Today thousands of sadhaks all over the world have received Her unconditional love and are making progress in “dhyaan-sadhana” (meditation spiritual practice.) In addition to Her spiritual contributions, P. P. “Baa” has initiated charitable programs such as food donations, education, medical treatment, tree plantation, blood donation, resurrection of old temples, etc. via Her ‘Kashi Shivpuri’ ashram and and its many branches all over India.
P. P. “Baa” travels all over India teaching devotion, dhyaan-sadhana, mantra japa, love, respect for all religions, and peace. She achieves this through devotional satsangs conducted at "tri-shakti japa" (three day non stop japa) and "saptahiki japa" (seven day non stop japa) arranged by sadhakas. P. P. “Baa” believes that God must be known through experience and not information. In spite of Her accomplishments as Paramhansa Raajyogi Sadguru, “Prabhu Baa” has not let position, respect, etc. touch Her.
The darshan of spiritual pinnacle "Prabhu Baa" is in itself a unique, magical, mystical and unworldly experience. Her sadhakas discover the inner treasures during dhyaan and exclaim “Shivo ham Shivo ham” i.e. I am Shiva. This is the exact purpose of P. P. Baa’s life.
Jai Shree Krishna
Prabhu Baa Sadhak Family
Optimized for latest iPhones (XR, XS, XS Max) as well as iPad Pro.
Added more poems of Shree Vardichand Rao as well as other disciples and devotees.
Updated 2018 Indian vrats/festivals calendar and associated reminder notification timings. As earlier, if you had enabled App reminder notifications for Indian vrats/festivals, no special action is necessary to reschedule notifications when they are refreshed in an App update. Just update the App and then launch once the updated App to automatically refresh App reminder notifications for future Indian vrats/festivals for the supported timezones(currently only IST and US PDT/PST.)
Ratings and Reviews
Lots f great info and pictures for the great holiness. I love this
The app feels more like a webpage than an app, but it's very educational (in both Hindi and English). It has good messaging and tries hard to explain every uncommon term it uses. And so far as I can tell, all of the information is local to the app, so good for meditation without Internet. :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.