Practice Buddy is the leading app to incentive music students to practice their musical instruments in a fun, personalized way that engages both student, parent, and music teacher.
* A family can have multiple students associated to their login.
* Students create their practice card to log sessions and goals.
* Students can manage their card via the settings tab, which is optionally password-protected.
* When a student is ready to practice, she or he goes to the Student Home card and starts a timer. Students can also record a minute of their practice session!
* If a student lists a user email as his or her teacher, that user can login to the app and will see student practice sessions.
* Teachers can be sent email notifications of progress.
* Teachers can listen to recorded practices and award notes and stickers.
Let Practice Buddy help your young music student become a more motivated musician by practicing every day! Teachers, manage your students with an all-in-one app!
Some defaults set for cleaner data display, and the tutorial is back!
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to encourage kids to practice
This app is a great way to get kids excited about practicing. I love that kids can choose a reward to work towards, set a timer, record a clip of their practice, receive feedback and get a sticker for immediate positive reinforcement. I am using this with my own kids and with my music students. Improvements I would like to see would be more stickers that appeal to boys, and a way that kids could play back and hear their one minute of recorded practice on their end of the app.
We started using this recently and it’s been pretty good. I like how it counts the time but we have had some issues with not recording practice. I wish I could manually add practice time to the log. Like how it reminds the student what they are working toward and how many more practice sessions they have to go.
Great musical instrument assistance for kids
This app is a great way to help kids get into music by getting them to practice their musicial instruments with prizes and incentives. Great for parents and fun for kids!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.