PragPub is a monthly electronic magazine for programmers, covering web and mobile development and the latest languages and tools. It was created in 2009 by Michael Swaine, the former editor of Dr. Dobb’s Journal, in association with The Pragmatic Bookshelf.
The magazine offers a yearly (17.99€/19.99$) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This magazine is proudly powered by PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good on iPad, needs help on iPhone
While useful on iPad, there's just too much zooming and panning on iPhone to be worth it. Even on 6 Plus. Though in land scape if it stuck to one page, instead of trying to show two, then one could scroll down the page and then swipe to the next. That would probably be usable on 6 Plus. Everything else is probably going to need dynamic formatting a la ePub.
- PressPad Sp. z o.o.
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 PragPub
- In-App Purchases
- PragPub Magazine $19.99
- Issue #15 $1.99
- Issue #6 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.