Prague Minos Guide is a practical, completely offline digital guide. It offers a wide variety of information about Prague, its history, and contemporary life, including suggestions for good places to eat, drink, and go out on the town. The guide also offers a selection of discounts on local services so that during your exploration of Prague you can save some crowns. The guide has been put together by a team who know Prague inside out, have lived here long-term, and love their city of a thousand spires.
Minos Guide offers:
- A unique OFFLINE map and content
- GPS functionality for displaying your exact position
- More than 800 points of interest, including historical monuments, events, restaurants, cafés, museums, and clubs
- A display of points of interest nearest to your current location
- Indication of your distance from the points of interest
- 6 unique walking tours around Prague's neighborhoods
- 1 pub tour visiting traditional Prague bars
- 1 walking tour for family and kids
- More than 1500 unique photographs of Prague's most famous monuments
- More than 450 illustrations of Prague's most important historical events and people
Bug fixes and stability imporvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best travel app I've ever used!
I really hope that other cities get free digital guides like this one. It's brilliantly useful and full of information!
Full of content, nice graphic.
- Avantgarde Prague s.r.o.
- 48.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Avantgarde Prague s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- All tours $7.99
- Major Beer halls in Prague $1.99
- Hradčany and Nový svět $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.