Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What are your health goals for 2014?
You probably can’t achieve them all by using this app alone.
With a usefulhealthtools.com subscription you can achieve many different health goals.
Simply pay one low yearly price to get the entire suite of 9 health apps to use on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
- Universal – Breathing
- Universal – Fitness
- Universal – Yoga for Asthma
- Universal – Yoga for Migraines
- Universal – Yoga for Insomnia
- Universal – Yoga for Back Pain
- Universal – Weight Loss Yoga
- Universal – Office Yoga
Visit www.usefulhealthtools.com to learn more and sign up!
**Launching the app pressing the alt button allows you to select the resolution, and not have it in fullscreen mode**
Stressed? Balance your life and experience a relaxed meditative state to relieve your daily stresses and tensions. Pranayama's simple and intuitive guide to deep breathing features a progressive course based on the principles of yoga, to help you find balance and stress relief. Our iPhone reviews…
“The benefit of Conscious Breathing is so underrated. This is the perfect app.”
“This has helped with my blood pressure and with sleeping”
“I train in several martial art styles and this app may be the BEST one for meditation and breathing which results in less stress and more power”
“Love using this after a long, stressful day.”
Combining the power of breath with technology, Pranayama is an easy way of improving your health and reducing stress. Using music and animated visuals to guide you to slower deeper breathing, Pranayama by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus.
**** HEALTH BENEFITS ****
Even practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Pranayama has been used by people for the following potential health benefits to help with:
2) High Blood Pressure
6) Improves overall stamina and fitness
**** UNIQUE FEATURES ****
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. Pranayama guides you with the following features:
- It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles to guide and condition your breathing
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Each music style has it own individualized background music to transport you to a more relaxing place as you practice.
Our animated graphics give you a way to visualize your breathing. You have the dial animation, which shows you the relative length of each breathing phase, and the human animation, which shows you the physical aspects of proper breathing techniques.
Want to know how your organs work during breathing? Just slide the opacity button to get an insider’s look at the body. With Pranayama by Saagara, better health is at your fingertips.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
What's New in Version 2.8.1
- Improved performance
- Added breathing course