Prayer Feed offers a simple and intuitive way to create and share prayer requests and receive requests from others. It also provides a centralized, organized, easy-to-access location for these requests, like a virtual prayer wall. Share your prayer requests privately (with only those people you choose), view all prayer requests quickly in a feed, and touch the hands when you pray to show that someone is praying!
• See all prayer requests in a single feed
• Touch the hands on a prayer request when you pray to increase the counter which everyone can see
• Filter prayer requests based on new today, urgent, bookmarked, private, answered, and more...
• When your prayer request is answered, swipe right to mark it answered--those praying will get the notification!
• Mark a request as urgent if you need prayers immediately
• Set an expiration date for the requests that have a deadline
• Set reminders for time specific requests (i.e. surgery, job interview, etc)
• Create groups of prayer partners to make sharing quick and simple
• Unlike Group Texts, there is NO LIMIT to the number of people with whom you can share at one time!
*All communication is securely handled*
*All Prayer Requests are encrypted on the server so that no one can read them*
Have you ever thought about how you fill those spare moments of your time? For some, maybe it's catching the latest news headline. For others, perhaps it's skimming Facebook for updates. Still others, maybe it's seeing what's trending on Twitter. As for me? I was always looking for that next game to play--one where I could spend 30 seconds to 2 minutes on it, put it down, then pick back up again later. You know, standing in line at the grocery store, riding in an elevator, waiting to pick my daughter up from school. There are so many brief moments in my day that could be spent in a more impactful way.
What about your prayer journal? Ever wish you had that with you, so you could remember all of the people you said you'd be praying for? Wish you had a prayer journal at all?
Or maybe you get an email from your church group with prayer requests. If you're like me, that email quickly gets buried by a mass of other email by Tuesday. It's really difficult to find it quickly, and by the time I do, I'm usually out of time.
All of these questions and lackluster answers are the heart behind Prayer Feed. I wanted to fill my spare moments with something meaningful, something that would make a difference in His Kingdom. At the same time, I wanted to improve my prayer life (as a father, husband, and member of society in general, I need to be praying...all the time).
In 1 Thessalonians 5:17, we are instructed to "pray continuously."
Will you join us in making prayer a bigger part of your life using Prayer Feed to make it easier than ever?
General bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice to have a single place for everything
Great app for keeping track of prayer requests both for myself and friends.
To the person who had problems after a badge purchase, looks like they fixed it!
Thanks for the note and mentioning the fix. Hope you continue to enjoy Prayer Feed.
This app was wonderful until they started locking out screen space with ads. I bit on the first one and contributed the 5.00 asked for. A week later, there was another.
Still a great app.
Thanks to the developers for fixing the error...
Our sincerest apologies. It was an honest mistake as we were modifying the various in-app purchases offered. We really appreciate you letting us know, because if you had not, we would not caught it and been able to fix it so quickly. Rest assured, this is fixed in the app, and we hope you will continue to use and benefit from Prayer Feed.
- Chad Morris
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Chad Morris
- In-App Purchases
- Burning the Midnight Oil $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.