By Paul Hudson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
God loves it when we pray, so I made this app to help every Christian keep track of their prayers and those of their friends, family and colleagues. It's also a great way to keep track of all the answered prayers in your life - God is good!
- Add as many people as you want, then attach prayer requests to each one.
- Easily keep track of how often you've prayed for someone; the app will automatically track when each prayer was added and answered.
- When God answers your prayer, mark it as answered to keep it as a permanent reminder of God's goodness.
- See all unanswered prayers or all answered prayers at a glance.
- Keep your prayers secure by adding a password.
- Email your prayers to other people with a single touch of a button.
- A universal binary - buy the app once, and it works on all your iPhones, iPads and iPod touches!
This app is perfect for personal use or as part of a home group where you share prayer requests regularly - it's fast, easy to use, and the best way to make sure you never forget a prayer request again!
I would love to add more features to this app in the coming months, so if there are any things you'd like to see please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!
Thanks to Kuzma Foto for the app icon photography.
May God bless you richly!
What's New in Version 1.6
Fixes a bug that locks users out of the app if they set a password.
I love this app
I have used it for years
It's so easy and practical and simple
I pray for my whole family and friends I love it
This could have been a great app. Unfortunately, if you have long prayers, you can only see the first part of the prayer and it doesn't scroll. So close...
Thanks for the update. It works well. Nice to know you still support this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 23, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Hudson
- © 2011 Paul Hudson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.