PrayerMate helps you be faithful in prayer for the people and causes you care about.
Every day, PrayerMate will select a person or topic that you've entered from each of your main categories (perhaps "My family" or "My small group at church") and show them to you as a series of index cards - then just swipe between them to pray. It brings together prayer points you've entered manually, regular updates from a whole host of Christian charities and churches, PDF prayer letters and daily prayer pointers from "Operation World".
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges for the person of faith, and yet most of us wish we were better at it. Now when you say to someone "I'll pray for you!" you can make sure you follow it up.
* Intuitive index card interface lets you swipe between the day's topics
* Set up your own personal categories and subjects to suit the way you pray
* Subjects can be entered manually or directly from your address book contacts - no typing necessary!
* Subscribe to online prayer diaries, with content from organisations such as London City Mission, Open Doors, UCCF The Christian Unions, Church Society and numerous local churches (including your own if you like!)
* Operation World "country of the day" feed
* Get the Church of England Collect for the Day automatically
* Gallery of downloadable prayers, plus "Take Words With You" scriptural prayer builder
* Attach photos and PDFs to prayer points
* Import/Export via Dropbox
* Optional daily alarm clock to remind you to pray
* Prayer points can be scheduled by date, day of the week/month, or just whenever they haven't been prayed for in a while
* PIN code feature for added privacy
* Email or message the people you're praying for from within the app, or email prayer points to a group of friends
* Built-in help system
Fixes related to shared lists & missionary prayer feeds.
5.11 is a monster release!
* All-new "Coming up" screen
* New "Font size" setting on the settings tab
* Allows assigning one of the built-in icons to your lists
* Allows churches etc to show a gallery of related feeds for their subscribers
* Adds support for feeds with embedded videos and PDF attachments
* And more!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Prayer Tool!
Years ago, I was taught to use index cards to manage all my requests & intercessions for others. Over the last few years, I’ve been utilizing post-it notes. After using this tool not only am I finding all the features helpful (like reminders to pray several times a day), but also have been able to better my communication & prayers for groups I had a harder time accessing (like my diocese and world mission aid groups). Thank you again & know that I’m passing this on to others aw well!
Most useful app!
I’m grateful a friend shared this app with me. It has helped me to be more intentional about praying. I appreciate the built in prayer lists and devotionals too. I’m using Paul Tripp’s Advent devotional right now as well as Scotty Smith’s daily prayer and they are both wonderful to read before I pray through my lists. My only criticism is that the app isn’t very user friendly. Some kind of tutorial would be helpful to show users how to set up the lists. I probably wouldn’t have used it if a friend hadn’t walked me through it.
One of the BEST Apps I have
Kudos to Andy for developing this prayer app. I don’t do that well with lists and notebooks, post-it notes and napkins. When it comes to keeping a prayer journal, what better place to have it than on your phone or tablet?!! I know I am not called to preach etc, but - one thing I can do is pray for my family, friends, issues I feel prompted to pray about etc. I have used this for a few days now and love it!!
Plan on using it for the rest of my days.
- Andy Geers
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Andy Geers
- In-App Purchases
- PrayerMate Patron $9.99
- 5 Things to Pray for the People You Love $3.99
- Praying the Promises $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.