Pre-Med MCAT Flashcards
By Virtual Flashcards
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Study for the MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test) with over 1900 questions that will help you master the material to do well on the MCAT.
Here are the topics and flashcards included in this program:
Biology - 603 flashcards
GI/Endocrine - 122 flashcards
General Chemistry - 377 Flashcards
Molecular Biology - 151 flashcards
Organic Chemistry - 390 flashcards
Physics - 322 flashcards
Total of 1965 flashcards
The cards were created by students and physicians that have taken the MCAT and have received over a 30 on their MCAT.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
You can try out our Lite version to see the features and how to use the program.
What's New in Version 2.45
Bug fixes. Cleaned things up. Better compatibility with larger screens. Note: Updating will reset statistics.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 13, 2016
- Version: 2.45
- Size: 73.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Axiom Innovations LLC
- © 2016 Axiom Innovations LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.