Precious is the cutest way to track your baby milestones and see your baby's development. This app AUTOMATICALLY organizes your baby photos into adorable monthly pictures, a time lapse slideshow, a photo calendar journal, and MUCH more — all with no work required from you.
Precious uses Artificial Intelligence to find the absolute best photos of your baby and uses them to create photo stories that will melt your heart.
You can watch your baby grow up with the Baby Time Lapse feature, smile at a slideshow of last weekend’s activities, or effortlessly browse older baby pictures in the Photo Calendar. Every one of your baby's monthly milestones is accompanied by beautiful photo frames & collages, made for you. Have fun with your photos by exploring the hundreds of unique stickers we have available to mark the fun activities you and your baby share.
You just keep taking baby photos. Let Precious handle the rest.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Baby Art is free to download. Everyone is welcome to a free 7-day trial period of the Baby Art Unlimited in-app-purchase.
- Subscribing to Baby Art Unlimited gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features
- The are monthly and annual subscription options, with prices as listed in your localized app store
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- At the end of your subscription, you will be able to keep any content that your received while your subscription was active.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Too little control
Far too little control. Places ANY picture from your photos in the suggested pictures. So that picture of your grandma last night may become today's "Mommy's little peanut!"
Does "remember when" pictures taken from certain matching weeks in your photos, but could have a screen shot of a puppy or a picture of someone else's child and it would place it in as your child's picture. You can't change those or delete them so they stay in your feed for a week. Oh the joys of remembering you took that fun screen shot when your sweet baby was only a week old...aww the memories!
The videos zoom in at whatever point of your photo they want so the videos are half pictures that end up not even showing your baby's face because it zooms in on the pocket of their shorts. You can change the photos in the monthly videos but cannot change how the slideshow form places them, zooms or the order you want them in.
Very expensive for so little control. I'd highly suggest finding an app that just specializes in photo editing and create your own. The borders and items it gives you aren't so specialized that you can't do them yourself in other cheaper apps. Unless you manage this app for .99¢ a month or less. Not worth it. It was cool for the first two weeks until I realized just how limited it is.
Also contacting them to ask questions gets no response so don't waste your time. They will not respond. Hope this review was helpful! :)
Super cute collages!
What I love most about this app, is that these photos and frames come to YOU! You don’t have to spend the time (as much time) like other apps where you have to pick & choose the photo, then the frame and so on. The ideas and creativity are wonderful! And the slideshows are the absolute BEST!! What I would definitely recommend fixing is the selection of photos the app chooses to include in the monthly collages or even the photo frames. Sometimes I feel like the app chooses the worst shots of a certain photo. Or even the collages have multiple shots of the same photo, and they’re all bad. Luckily, you are able to “swap” the photos out to choose the ones you like most. However, since the first time I’ve used this app until now, it has crashed several times! :( Great ideas, like I said. But it needs bug fixes as well as new frames as they begin to repeat themselves.
Brings Joy to My Day
If there was another name for the app Precious it would be Joy! I have a 7 week old baby (my first) and it’s so important to me to capture, share and save all the memories and milestones especially during the first year. Every day I look forward to the new frames and artwork for the photos I took from the day before! I am still trying to figure out how the app seems to just know how to put the right picture in the right frame, but I also love how you can easily change out and crop the photos. My parents live far away and when I send them her photos with the adorable frames it makes them so happy and that distance more bearable! In sum this app is a Joy to use and a must if you have a new baby and take lots of photos on your phone!
- Curious Kiwi Co.
- 121 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lau Brothers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Art Unlimited $4.99
- Baby Art Unlimited $39.99
- Pregnancy & Baby Art Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.