Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app can control the PROTOCOL helicopter after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of ipod touch or iphone.
This application has 4 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
2. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
3. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
4. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 25, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UNITED POWER RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY CORP.
- © UPRtek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.