By Chillingo Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***Our Mac App Store summer price SLASH won’t last long, get it now!"
Humans are the most dangerous killers on the planet…but this isn’t their planet. This is a game preserve and they are the prey. Hone your hunting techniques to lethal precision as you earn full membership in the Predator clan by tracking down and eliminating packs of human killers and defending yourself against even deadlier enemies. Prove you are the ultimate Predator! Begin the hunt and end their lives.
“The Predator is just a badass.” — IGN; Editor’s Choice Award
“…all-around excellent human-slaying action.” — Gizmodo
“…check[s] off all the gory boxes to satisfy even the headiest of cult followers.” — TouchArcade
“…good game that makes great use of its license…” — 148Apps
“…Predators may be the best game available for the iPhone and iPad.” — AppAdvice
• Deep, engrossing, and challenging campaign spread over 31 alien levels.
• Varied alien environments ranging from eerie killing grounds to dense jungle.
• Defend yourself against 3 powerful and distinct Berserker Predators determined to exterminate your clan; Tracker Predator, Falconer Predator and the Super Black Predator.
• Unlock Alien technologies and weapons as you collect human skulls on your hunt!
• Use incredible Predator technology including Stealth and Thermal Vision.
• Brutal weapons like the Razor Whip, Wrist Blades and Spears give new meaning to the phrase ‘Get to the chopper!’
Cool game, but poor keyboard implementation
I like the game quite a bit, but the keyboard implementation seems to be lacking. The timing on attacks seems to be extremely precise, and pressing a key for a combo (say, Z+Z+Z+X) a split second too early means a failed combo. I have to actually count the presses out loud to keep from hitting them too quickly. Seems to be some serious lag between the key presses and the game's response to them. Even seems to occur with movement. Here's hoping Chillingo adresses this. until then, no more than 3 stars.
Horrible customer service!
I bought the game three days ago, after checking the system requirements. The game booted up fine but right as you get to the action screen the whole page goes pure white. Its not untill my character is almost dead does the screen finally tone down enough to see my dead alien. Ive tried reinstallng it serveral times with no luck. Ive also sent several emails to the game creators asking for help with no response. I would have been better off giving the money to a car crash like the Sarah Palin presidential campaign fund.
I think this is a pretty good game, after reading the reviews I was hesitant to purchase it but it has exceeded my expectations. I would recomend this game to any one who likes fairly envolved gameplay and a nice taste for bloodluste and the price isnt bad either, the only thing in my opinion that could use some improvement is the audio.