Named one of 10 Best iPhone Apps and featured by InStyle, The Guardian, Brit & Co, and many more!
Glow Nurture is the world’s most advanced and comprehensive pregnancy tracker. Powered by data, designed for simplicity, this app rewrites the rules for what a pregnancy app should be. It is completely customizable so that we nurture YOUR pregnancy and your baby.
• Customize your experience for your pregnancy and your baby.
• Alerts and insights based on the data you enter, resulting in a healthier pregnancy.
• Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about what to expect of maternity and your baby.
• Beautiful charts and innovative symptoms tracker.
• Community and Partner support.
• Integrated with Jawbone and MyFitnessPal and Apple’s Health App.
+ Unlock next-level health awareness & community involvement with Glow Premium!
• Email yourself a PDF of all your pregnancy symptoms, weight, medication and other health data.
• Postpartum support - as we recognize importance of the ‘4th trimester’.
• Miscarriage support - as we also recognize that as many as 1 in 5 pregnancies end in loss.
• Reminders for your appointments and medication.
• Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size.
• Fetal development images: see what your expecting baby looks like each day.
• Photo sharing of that gorgeous baby bump.
• Hospital Bag and Baby Registry checklist.
• Trimester-specific pregnancy tracker: daily log changes as pregnancy progresses and tells you what to expect of the next stage.
• Feedback on your health, expecting baby, and pregnancy symptoms with insights from trusted resources.
• Postpartum tracking including breastfeeding and pumping.
• Miscarriage tracking includes emotional well-being and unusual symptoms.
• Get support, pregnancy tips, maternity advice, and notes for expecting parents from the vibrant, warm and knowledgeable Glow Community.
• Once your postpartum period ends, continue your journey on Glow, the women’s health app.
• Don’t forget to download Glow Baby to log all aspects of your baby’s care.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow Nurture is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Nurture Premium, you will unlock the following features:
Comparative Insights - “Is this normal?” Our data knows.
Exclusive new articles - Your next level pregnancy savvy.
Private messaging - Find and connect with Glow moms-to-be.
Custom profile - Stand out from the rest.
Premium support - No more lines for you.
SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICING TERMS
$7.99 for month-to-month
$47.99 for 1 year after 14-day free trial
$59.99 for lifetime
(subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
The Nurture app is free to download, and all users can access a wide variety of articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to the premium Glow experience across all 4 of our apps, including Nurture, with a monthly or yearly subscription.
You can try the Glow Nurture Premium Experience for free for 14 day, you will be automatically charged 24-hours before the end of the trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
CONNECT WITH US
Web - http://www.glowing.com
Support - email@example.com
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying Glow Nurture, please consider leaving us a review the next time you have to pee….which given the current state of things should be in 3….2….1….
Ratings and Reviews
Great pregnancy tracking!
This app is great for all the essential items you should track during your pregnancy. Some of my favorite features are the time lapse photo feature built right into the app, the fact that you can add your own supplements and have it remind you to take them daily, and the water tracker. I also love how there are several articles every day that correspond with what’s going on in your body and with baby. It makes learning about pregnancy much more manageable and fun for a first time mom because you’re learning about it in real time! I do wish there was a way to turn off the community feature within the app, simply because I don’t like that it always gives me notifications there for things I have no interest in or haven’t previously interacted with. I have asked questions to the community and gotten great, helpful responses, but I just wish there was a way to mute the feature when I’m not using it. I also wish they had more moods in their mood tracker, but the ones they have are usually pretty inclusive and I can find one that’s close to what I’m actually feeling. Overall, a great app! Highly recommend buying the premium for all the features!
We're so excited to hear that you've been having a great time with your pregnancy using the Nurture app. We built those features to help women learn about pregnancy and to learn and track their personal experiences. It's great to hear that you've really made the most of the tracker, timelapse, ad article features! If you'd like to share more specifics with us on how we can make this a 5-star experience for you and other Nurture users, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Worthless against bullying ❗️updated review
This app’s community is suppose to be a safe place where woman can ask questions to other moms about pregnancy, their children and anything dealing with getting pregnant to motherhood. It is anything but that, there is a lot of cyber bullying going on and glow does nothing about it instead they will suspend your account so you cannot access communication with other mothers who may be experiencing the same motherhood things that you are experiencing. There is no need for a controversy group or any group that has nothing to do with nothing, this isn’t Facebook or Instagram why is there talk of politics, or gender and sex or any other controversial topic that can spark confrontation. Why dont they do anything about the Mommy shaming and bullying 🤔 why?? Your account can get suspended for any little thing, what is this school??, if you contact them about being bullied and harassed they will literally do nothing stay away from this app ❗️❗️❗️❗️
In response to your response to this review ..i have been cyber bullied in your app and literally sent screen shots to you guys AND reported the people who were nasty to me and you guys literally did nothing but ban MY account so your hallmark generic response on here is a crock of bull
Thanks for taking the time to follow-up with this feedback. We strive to make the Community a safe, supportive, and inclusive place, and I'm sorry that you had a negative experience.
The kind of comments you mentioned are definitely not in line with what we want the Community to be. We're working on improving our moderation but, in the meantime, if you ever see inappropriate comments, you can report them by clicking on the three dots in the lower right hand of the post or comment and selecting 'report.'
If you have any other thoughts or concerns, we’d love to hear them!
The Glow Community Team
Love Glow, Not Nurture
I am a huge fan of the Glow app- it’s tracking helped me narrow down fertility and get pregnant super quick! However, Nurture is a different story. It’s really driven by logging daily, which I love, but the daily posts of information/articles are small tidbits and mostly just comment sections. Additionally, the “Insights” section is populated by your daily log and has my least favorite feature: comparison. I think this world, and the online world especially, drives enough comparison amongst women and mothers, this is not the place for it. I don’t want to feel bad because I haven’t exercised in 3 days and most mothers are exercising every day. And I don’t want every move I make in my pregnancy compared to what’s right for someone else. What really sealed it for me getting rid of this app was when I logged having slight cramps and the insight began with “A small cyst can form....”. I think it goes without saying that cramping can be normal and this is just encouraging fear and irrational thought in already overthinking expectant mothers.
I’ll use Glow again after my pregnancy, but I’m moving on from Nurture.
Hi! Thank you for your honest and critical Nurture feedback. We want to assure you that it was never our intention to guilt expectant mothers or give them stress during their pregnancies. We know that people are doing the best that they can. We also don't want to cause unnecessary fear in mothers, just share important knowledge and information. Thanks once again for your honesty. Best of luck with your pregnancy :)
Glow Support Team
- Glow, Inc.
- 102 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Glow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Glow Premium $47.99
- Glow Premium $7.99
- Glow Credit $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.