Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 6.8.0
• What tests do baby & I need? Check out your new tests & screenings guide to prepare for all the upcoming prenatal tests that help ensure a healthier pregnancy and delivery.
• Bug fixes and improvements
• We appreciate your feedback, go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your ideas and bug reports. Your support helps us build the best app experience for parents and parents-to-be like you.
This app is not only for new moms. This is my third pregnancy and still I am able to read stuff on this app that I don't remember knowing with my other 2 pregnancies. Not only have times changed since my first, but each one is different and sometimes you forget what your pregnancies were like. I love that this app tells me down to every detail how things change with me and my baby week after week and tips on how to make the best of it. All you can see until your little one is born is your baby bump. This app helps you to imagine the miracle and the wonderful things that are happening inside.
Best app for expecting mothers!
I absolutely love this app. It's very informative and touches bases on what's really going on inside and how it progresses. I love the pictures of how it looks and to see the weekly changes. I like how it's not only about how the baby is changing but also how the mother is and what's to expect. It's full of advice on many questions one might have and you can even set this app for expecting fathers!! It's a great way for them to be more informed and knowledgeable to what's happening to their woman and the life that's growing.
This app has proved to be a great resource and tool for me. As a new mom it's hard to remember everything you have questions about,things you thought about yesterday but then after a sleeps night forgot to look up the answers to today! This app is my super hero and go to along with the book with all my baby questions. It provides current and up to date answers and information - it is in the know for parents now- not 20 years ago. Love love love it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 6.8.0
- Size: 63.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.