Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.1
• All new week-by-week tracking. It’s easier than ever to see how baby is developing; how to ease your symptoms; and questions for your doctor.
• Fixed crashes because your Pregnancy & Baby app should never let you down.
Thanks for using What to Expect. Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your ideas and feature requests - we read every one!
Amazing,useful and helpful
My daughter has this app on my phone so I can keep up with her pregnancy as well and know exactly where my grand baby is its her first baby and she's 19weeks today thank the lord for this blessing, on the other hand The app is amazing I absolutely love it and I know she does as well everything about this app is helpful and useful information thank you to the developers!
My daughter is now 24weeks and 5days still absolutely love the app as does she!! Keep up the good work!! Thank y'all so much!
You'll love it!
First time mommy who can say she was very lost and unsure about a lot that deals with pregnancy! This app answers all questions while tracking you along your pregnancy. Even weekly updates and videos!! I never have felt the need to rate an app but here I am to gloat about this one. Not only that but you can talk to other moms who got the app and say or ask anything you want!!! I LOVE that the most and hope this helps others as much as it helped me. Lol sounds cheesy but yeah :)
Best pregnancy APP!
It's is very informative and answer any questions you may have with your pregnancy. It also gives you the option to track beyond the pregnancy and delivery of your child. It gives me great information for my developing pre-k baby boy and my almost toddler baby girl! I have 2 other pregnancy apps I downloaded but I always just use this one because it is the best! Matter fact I don't know why I haven't deleted the other 2 🤔
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.