Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 9.7
With this update it’s easier than ever to track your pregnancy with the NEW What to Expect widget. To enable, swipe down from the top of your iOS home screen and tap ‘Edit’ > then scroll to ‘More Widgets’ > tap ‘What to Expect’. See your pregnancy progress, baby’s growth, pregnancy video, and weekly update all at a glance!
We appreciate your feedback. Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to let us know what would make your app even better - we read every suggestion! If you love What to Expect, please leave us a positive review.
Upload as soon as you get due date
I love this app. This is baby #2 for me. This is the second time I've used it. I'm very happy with it. The app tells you about how big your baby is and what's best to eat, supplements to take, how to fight morning sickness, sleep tips, sex education while expecting and so much more. Also, the app continued to send me messages about my new child until she was about 2. All very helpful information. A neat thing that is also offered is different places are advertised within the app that can give you free stuff! Like breast pumps, or a welcome package for the new baby! Lastly, there is a 3D video that shows a life like interpretation of your baby inside the womb at whatever week you are at that also gives a description of what stage of development he or she is going through. It's so beautiful.
Love this app it's very convenient and very knowledgeable on topics that are common but still keeps you engaged. I also love the forums where you can leave questions for other soon to be moms, that may be going through or already experienced the same things that you have. It gives you a sense of not being alone.
I look forward to see what's new each week of my pregnancy! It's been nothing but pleasant and informative on certain things that I had no clue about this second time around.
It's a must!
I love this app!! This is the best app to have through out your pregnancy. It's very informative and great at letting you know what your body is going through that no one ever tells you about being pregnant. I used it during my first pregnancy and now my second! Every Sunday morning I sit with my 3 year old and tell her how big her future baby sister is getting, she loves it and we enjoy it as a family. Great articles to reading after the baby as well. Definitely recommend it!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 9.7
- Size: 125 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2017 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.