BabyBump Pregnancy Pro with Baby Names
By Alt12 Apps, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF EXPECTING FAMILIES - TENS OF MILLIONS PREGNANCY RELATED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - RECOMMENDED BY TIME, NPR, USA TODAY, PREGNANCY, PARENTING, FIT PREGNANCY AND PREGNANCY & NEWBORN MAG AND MANY MORE!
**Time.com: 10 Best Wellness Apps**
**4x Winner of the Babble Top 25 Apps**
**Huffington Post: Top Apps for Moms**
**Featured in Pregnancy Magazine**
** Featured in Fit Pregnancy Magazine **
**Best Health Apps - Wired Magazine**
** Parents.com Best iPhone Apps for Moms-to-Be **
** App Store's WHAT'S HOT **
*** MEDIA ***
"BabyBump Pregnancy remains the most comprehensive app for pregnant moms" -- BABBLE'S TOP 25
"This comprehensive pregnancy app lets you keep track of pretty much everything that happens to you and your unborn baby." -- PREGNANCY MAGAZINE
"BabyBump is an excellent iPhone companion for pregnancy; in fact, it's a must-have app for anyone pregnant." - THE IPHONE BLOG
"10 out of 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall."-- BEST APPS REVIEW
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant" -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"BabyBump is THE pregnancy app to have and I highly recommend it for all pregnant women." -- THE IPHONE BLOG
"This app is extremely clean looking and extremely easy to use. Believe me, that last bit is sooo important when you're enduring nine months of pregnancy brain." -- THE IPHONE MOM
BabyBump is a pregnancy tracker and social health network for expecting families.
- MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED pregnancy app - ensuring a constantly improving app
- FIRST iPhone-native and GLOBAL pregnancy forums
- FIRST to integrate sharing: Facebook & Twitter
- MOST INDUSTRY REVIEWED & RAVED about AWARD-WINNING pregnancy app
- Meet other parents from around the world
- Fast and customizable forums
- Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Personal countdown screen with weeks and days remaining and trimester
- Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
- Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
- Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
- Track daily weight/waist measurements
- Daily tracking of mood and common pregnancy symptoms
- Calendar view with icons
- Charts of weight/waist by week
- Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
- Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
- Let family know you're going into labor via email, FB, or Twitter
- Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency, & notes
- Can delete individual contractions
- Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
- Counts kicks and automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
- Share sessions via email, FB, or Twitter
- Create a slideshow of belly photos
Thank you for all of your feedback and please continue to send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.1.0
Introducing iCloud Backup. Backup your data securely to iCloud and make sure backups stay up to date automatically.
Go to your app settings and enable iCloud backup to transfer your current backups over to iCloud.
Are we moms or children?
The pregnancy information on this app is pointless. It’s all common sense or things that even someone with just basic knowledge of pregnancy would already know. The gem of this app is the forums which are unfortunately spoiled by the moderators. You aren’t allowed to talk about a long laundry list of topics without getting your post deleted and threats of being banned. If someone does get banned, you can’t even mention that person on a post without getting in trouble yourself. In fact, you can’t even mention your own previous post in a new post without breaking a rule and getting in trouble. God forbid you actually meet someone you think you could become real friends with because it’s against the rules to exchange ahh kind of information, including what your other social media accounts are. It is ridiculous. It’s one thing to monitor conversations in care bullying occurs or threats are made but the way they monitor these apps makes me think in living in North Korea or something.
Does not function well
I downloaded the app and one of the first things I did was program my due date and file through the baby names. I noticed that ever time I opened the app back up it would say I was 40 something weeks past my due date. This happened about 5 or 6 times. Finally, after noticing that the settings are off, I tried to re enter my due date their way (but it still didn't work bc my baby is due on the 28th day of Feb and there was no way to "jimmy-rig" the date to work).
I got a recommendation to use this app from a couple that had recently had a baby success with. It's probably a good app. I won't waste time trying to figure out how to play around with the settings though. The app needs work/update.
I've used this App with two pregnancies. It's easy to navigate and gives fun facts day by day, it always seems spot on. I love how open and honest the chats get. You never know who you're gonna relate to in the groups there. It's especially helpful if your stressed or need some encouragement or someone to talk to! My first pregnancy I was in BFE Alaska and it helped to have people to talk to that I could relate to. If you don't feel like talking you can just stay on the Main page and enjoy the updates or read ahead on what baby will be developing next week!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 01, 2017
- Version: 9.1.0
- Size: 65.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Alt12 Apps, LLC
- © 2017 Alt12 Apps, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.