BabyBump Pregnancy Pro with Baby Names
By Alt12 Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF EXPECTING FAMILIES - TENS OF MILLIONS PREGNANCY RELATED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - RECOMMENDED BY TIME, NPR, USA TODAY, PREGNANCY, PARENTING, FIT PREGNANCY AND PREGNANCY & NEWBORN MAG AND MANY MORE!
**Time.com: 10 Best Wellness App**
**4x Winner of the Babble Top 25 Apps**
**Huffington Post: Top Apps for Moms**
**Featured in Pregnancy Magazine**
** Featured in Fit Pregnancy Magazine **
**Best Health Apps - Wired Magazine**
** Parents.com Best iPhone Apps for Moms-to-Be **
** App Store's WHAT'S HOT **
*** MEDIA ***
"BabyBump Pregnancy remains the most comprehensive app for pregnant moms" -- BABBLE'S TOP 25
"This comprehensive pregnancy app lets you keep track of pretty much everything that happens to you and your unborn baby." -- PREGNANCY MAGAZINE
"BabyBump is an excellent iPhone companion for pregnancy; in fact, it's a must-have app for anyone pregnant." - THE IPHONE BLOG
"10 out of 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall."-- BEST APPS REVIEW
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant" -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"BabyBump is THE pregnancy app to have and I highly recommend it for all pregnant women." -- THE IPHONE BLOG
"This app is extremely clean looking and extremely easy to use. Believe me, that last bit is sooo important when you're enduring nine months of pregnancy brain." -- THE IPHONE MOM
BabyBump is a pregnancy tracker and social health network for expecting families.
- MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED pregnancy app - ensuring a constantly improving app
- FIRST iPhone-native and GLOBAL pregnancy forums
- FIRST to integrate sharing: Facebook & Twitter
- MOST INDUSTRY REVIEWED & RAVED about AWARD-WINNING pregnancy app
- Meet other parents from around the world
- Fast and customizable forums
- Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Personal countdown screen with weeks and days remaining and trimester
- Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
- Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
- Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
- Track daily weight/waist measurements
- Daily tracking of mood and common pregnancy symptoms
- Calendar view with icons
- Charts of weight/waist by week
- Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
- Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
- Let family know you're going into labor via email, FB, or Twitter
- Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency, & notes
- Can delete individual contractions
- Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
- Counts kicks and automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
- Share sessions via email, FB, or Twitter
- Create a slideshow of belly photos
Thank you for all of your feedback and please continue to send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 8.0.0
BABYBUMP PRO IS NOW FREE!
We're excited to announce that we have made BabyBump Pro free of charge. Now all expectant families can enjoy our entire suite of features made to support pregnancy for the entire nine months and beyond.
This new version also includes a Today Extension that shows a daily tip and a weekly belly graphic that you can tap to go immediately to the info section in the app. You can add the Today Extension by swiping down on your screen, tapping Edit, and adding the BabyBump extension.
And finally, we have streamlined the design and optimized it for iOS8. Enjoy!
When I found out I was pregnant I downloaded literally every baby app you could find! And after using them all for about a week, BabyBump is the only one that I kept! It is perfect. Not only does it give me the current size of the baby, but it also gives me something to read everyday; a small learning passage so you don't have to read everything at once! And you can always go back if you missed a day or just want to refresh your memory from the earlier weeks.
This app also has baby names & and kick counter built in, making it so you only have to have one app for all your baby app needs!
I love it, & would suggest it to anyone who is expecting!!!!
Practically Perfect Pregnancy App
This is my second time downloading this app as this is my second pregnancy and I LOVE it!
Other apps give weekly summaries of your pregnancy developments whereas this one gives daily factoids and tidbits that genuinely excite you to read the next days. The community chat forum is wonderful too. From posting a poll for what to name baby to discussing your serious concerns or wild dreams, there are thousands of women (and men?) waiting to help or at least send well-wishes your way.
The ONLY drawback I can think of, is there doesn't seem to be a way to reply directly to someone's comment or 'tag' them in your reply so conversations sometimes get lost. It's kinda frustrating. Fix that, and this app is 5 stars all the way!
I love it
It's my go to app for pregnancy. It lets you keep a journal and a picture diary and it is for all women not just pregnant ones- well it has sister apps that co-mingle in the boards. It makes counting kicks easy, keeps track of your moods and sickness etc. I love that you have a daily and weekly update and even incorporate the dads some. It's definitely worth it. Lots of info & support.
Be warned though, if you delete the app, you will lose some of your pictures (unless you kept them somewhere else too) but that could be a good thing so nobody can steal your pictures if you leave it inactive.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 8.0.0
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Alt12 Apps, LLC
- © 2015 Alt12 Apps, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.