BabyBump Pregnancy Pro with Baby Names
By Alt12 Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF EXPECTING FAMILIES - TENS OF MILLIONS PREGNANCY RELATED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - RECOMMENDED BY TIME, NPR, USA TODAY, PREGNANCY, PARENTING, FIT PREGNANCY AND PREGNANCY & NEWBORN MAG AND MANY MORE!
**Time.com: 10 Best Wellness App**
**4x Winner of the Babble Top 25 Apps**
**Huffington Post: Top Apps for Moms**
**Featured in Pregnancy Magazine**
** Featured in Fit Pregnancy Magazine **
**Best Health Apps - Wired Magazine**
** Parents.com Best iPhone Apps for Moms-to-Be **
** App Store's WHAT'S HOT **
*** MEDIA ***
"BabyBump Pregnancy remains the most comprehensive app for pregnant moms" -- BABBLE'S TOP 25
"This comprehensive pregnancy app lets you keep track of pretty much everything that happens to you and your unborn baby." -- PREGNANCY MAGAZINE
"BabyBump is an excellent iPhone companion for pregnancy; in fact, it's a must-have app for anyone pregnant." - THE IPHONE BLOG
"10 out of 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall."-- BEST APPS REVIEW
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant" -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"BabyBump is THE pregnancy app to have and I highly recommend it for all pregnant women." -- THE IPHONE BLOG
"This app is extremely clean looking and extremely easy to use. Believe me, that last bit is sooo important when you're enduring nine months of pregnancy brain." -- THE IPHONE MOM
BabyBump is a pregnancy tracker and social health network for expecting families.
- MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED pregnancy app - ensuring a constantly improving app
- FIRST iPhone-native and GLOBAL pregnancy forums
- FIRST to integrate sharing: Facebook & Twitter
- MOST INDUSTRY REVIEWED & RAVED about AWARD-WINNING pregnancy app
- Meet other parents from around the world
- Fast and customizable forums
- Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Personal countdown screen with weeks and days remaining and trimester
- Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
- Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
- Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
- Track daily weight/waist measurements
- Daily tracking of mood and common pregnancy symptoms
- Calendar view with icons
- Charts of weight/waist by week
- Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
- Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
- Let family know you're going into labor via email, FB, or Twitter
- Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency, & notes
- Can delete individual contractions
- Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
- Counts kicks and automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
- Share sessions via email, FB, or Twitter
- Create a slideshow of belly photos
Thank you for all of your feedback and please continue to send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 8.0.0
BABYBUMP PRO IS NOW FREE!
We're excited to announce that we have made BabyBump Pro free of charge. Now all expectant families can enjoy our entire suite of features made to support pregnancy for the entire nine months and beyond.
This new version also includes a Today Extension that shows a daily tip and a weekly belly graphic that you can tap to go immediately to the info section in the app. You can add the Today Extension by swiping down on your screen, tapping Edit, and adding the BabyBump extension.
And finally, we have streamlined the design and optimized it for iOS8. Enjoy!
Liked it, then I didn't
It has a lot of features, very inclusive but can be too much. It's great for a first time mom. The best part was all of the community involvement, sharing and dialogue. It's a well developed app.
After a while the chat groups were too much for me. It becomes like a Facebook for hormonal pregnant women and other moms who have too much time on their hands. Eventually the same topics just repeat themselves as new moms join, it's unbearable. The chat groups are filled with irrelevant topics, news stories, arguments, and a bunch of negative junk about cheating spouses and other sad stories pertaining to sick babies, etc. - all of which I try to avoid. The average user seems to be about 20, single, and barely educated. This user depends on the people on this app to answer all of her questions from "is this my mucus plug?(insert disgusting picture) to "what color lipstick should I wear?". The actual pregnancy information is ok. They tried to give a daily update, but this update contains suggestions like today you should consider buying a bigger car or painting your nursery....seriously. I deleted it and will get a simple, informative app without all the drama.
Good, until the end
I loved this app and all the advice and features it offers. I learned a good deal from the daily updates and it was a great way to keep track of pictures and kicks. However, once you are one day past your "due date", the advice got really annoying. It harped on how tired and exhausted I must be, like I wasn't before, and mentioned induction almost everyday. Um, a lot of women go weeks past and never induce, so please don't start forcing that opinion on me after one day. Also, their advice got less and less helpful after day 280: "take a nap", "write a letter", "feeling sexy?". And what annoyed me the most is it ended at week 42, and stated you're pretty much going to be induced no matter what. I wonder who made this app because apparently all their pregnancies ended right on their due date or by forced induction. This mom is past the end of the app and not being induced, and would appreciate if it would reflect that for all us late moms using it.
When I found out I was pregnant I downloaded literally every baby app you could find! And after using them all for about a week, BabyBump is the only one that I kept! It is perfect. Not only does it give me the current size of the baby, but it also gives me something to read everyday; a small learning passage so you don't have to read everything at once! And you can always go back if you missed a day or just want to refresh your memory from the earlier weeks.
This app also has baby names & and kick counter built in, making it so you only have to have one app for all your baby app needs!
I love it, & would suggest it to anyone who is expecting!!!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 8.0.0
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Alt12 Apps, LLC
- © 2016 Alt12 Apps, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.