Are you trying to get pregnant? Already pregnant? Or are you trying to NOT get pregnant?
The new FREE updated BabyMed app with iOS 7 compatibility includes pregnancy and fertility and ovulation calculators and calendars and a fetal baby kick counter to help you get pregnant faster and have a healthy baby. It also has a conception-prevention calculator that helps you identify the days when you are unlikely to get pregnant.
Conceived by Dr. Amos Grunebaum, world-renown ObGyn.
• NEW: Fertility Calculator with daily reminders. RED/YELLOW/GREEN traffic light to let you know when you are most fertile. And, when not! Helps you pinpoint your fertile and less fertile days and help you get pregnant faster. Or NOT!!
• NEW: Fertility and Pregnancy calendar views
• NEW: Baby Kick Counter to monitor your baby’s health and prevent complications.
• FIRST ever TWIN kick counter and adjustable setting for different protocols.
• Pregnancy Due Date Calculator for having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
• Ovulation Calculator to find when you ovulate and when you are most fertile. Or when NOT!!
• NEW: Weight & BMI Calculator with history for tracking your weight and health during pregnancy.
• All conceived by a real ObGyn, Dr. Amos Grunebaum.
REVIEWS from the original Fertility & Pregnancy Calculator by BabyMed.com:
“It helped me get pregnant! I wouldn’t have been able to get pregnant without this. Highly recommended.”
“An excellent app. I followed the calendar precisely and conceived within 1 month of trying. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and the due date calculator pinpointed my exact due date.”
“You MUST use this! Started trying in February and got pregnant in March. U must use it when trying to get pregnant.”
“This app beats all others. It is extremely accurate as you would expect if made by an ObGyn. Keeps track of my cycles. Definitely recommended for all TTC”
“This app is really awesome. It works and no waste of time. I am 6 weeks pregnant!”
“This app calculated my due date better than my doctor did. Very highly recommended.”
“I am addicted to this app. Go to it every day to monitor my pregnancy progress.”
“If you know something about fertility and women’s cycles then you know that less than 30% of women have an exact 28 day cycle. This app takes that into consideration and allows you adjust your cycles to better accurately calculate your fertile days.”
“BEST FERTILITY CALCULATOR OUT THERE!! Easy to use and informative. Invaluable when TTC’ing”
We fixed a bug where you were not able to leave the app during a kick count session.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Fertility Calendar
I am so happy to see that this fertility calendar is finally an app! I've had the website version bookmarked for yearssss because I've loved the detailed breakdown of my most fertile days , implantation date, projected next period, and when I could expect a blood and urine test to be positive. It really equips you with the knowledge you need when trying to understand a possible pregnancy. This version of the app even has brief descriptions of each of the events when you tap on the calendar dates. Such a valuable tool- HIGHLY recommend.
Best pregnancy and fertility app. Ever
We tried out many different calculations and compared them to other apps. The Babymed app was the most accurate of them all and even determined in a publication to be the best web-based calculator for fertility and pregnancy. What you would expect from an app created by anOnGyn doctor.
Easy to use and understand
Everything is pretty straight forward. I've used it to help us get pregnant twice.
- Amos Grunebaum
- 13.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © BabyMed.com 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.