Pregnancy Journal • Sprout
By Med ART Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the makers of the top-rated and award-winning Sprout Pregnancy Essentials app comes the world’s first Pregnancy Journal app-to-book™ – made by you and your family! – and delivered right to your door.
• What were you doing when you first found out you were pregnant?
• How did your partner and friends react to the news?
• Got a special craving or a belly pic you'd like to share?
Congratulations – you’re pregnant! Capture all of these special moments in your pregnancy and more as you record all of the treasured thoughts, images, events, doctor notes and feelings you have along the way.
When your pregnancy story is complete, transform your digital pregnancy memories into a printed coffee table book with just one touch!*
Sprout Pregnancy Journal Features:
FUN AND INTERACTIVE DESIGN
• Multi-user “share” mode lets your spouse/partner/family add to your journal!
• On-the-go personal entries and photos
• Fun and easy-to-answer multiple choice, fill in the blank and photo suggestions
• Award-winning color images and information about fetal development
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Follow your baby's development based on your actual due date
• Add or delete app entries to customize your pregnancy journal just the way you want it
• Name your book to create a personalized front cover
• Start and stop whenever you’d like
SAFE AND SECURE
• Your journal data is safely backed-up on our secure servers
• Peace of mind to re-sync your entries if your phone is lost
ORDER YOUR PERSONALIZED BOOK*
• Order your book or download a PDF at any time to share with family and friends
• View your growing personalized pregnancy journal in the app or online
• Order one or as many copies of your book as you want
*Note: There is an additional fee if you choose to order a copy of your completed pregnancy book. The app price does not include the cost of your personalized book. Book costs depend on the size and format you choose. You can also download your pregnancy journal in PDF format. The PDF is great for emailing to family and friends or for printing your journal at home.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for using Sprout Pregnancy Journal! We love reading all the great reviews and feedback!
Nice app, with fun prompts for your journal, but also the ability to write your own pages. Wish there wasn't a word limit on the pages, but I just add a page if I run out of space. Great for those of us that wish we wrote everyday, but real life happens and you just don't have the time. Makes it easy to do it a little or a lot depending on what you want/have time for. Just received my book and it's a great little keepsake. Photos do print darker though, so be mindful of that when choosing. Some of mine were a little hard to see. Had a couple of error problems where pages duplicated, or a pic went missing, but customer support always worked hard to resolve it.
Great idea but poor quality end product
My husband and I really enjoyed recording all the milestones of my pregnancy. The complaints I have regarding the app are twofold: first the text for entry is very limited so it was hard to capture some of the moments we shared in-depth. Secondly the hardcover book that the app pitches at the end is very expensive and of very poor quality. Many of the photos we chose and uploaded looked great in app but were too dark in print. The mobile app's pay page also has a bug -- cant actually pay via paypal as the app's frame crowds out the "pay now" button. For a $100 in app purchase, would expect a smoother experience and higher quality end product.
Good, but could be improved
I enjoy all the prompts and ideas, but I'd like to be able to write more than what it allows for each entry. I almost always max out the character limit, so I have to go back and choose what to leave out--not ideal when the whole idea of a journal is to be able to capture every moment! I would also like more formatting options: fonts, styling, colors, list/bullets, etc., and to be able to add more than one image per entry. Also, when I preview, it never seems to be the most up-to-date version of my journal. Overall, great concept, but needs some improvements.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 57.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Med ART Studios LLC
- © 2013 Med ART Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium and PDF$14.99
- Entry Idea Bump Up$0.99
- Journal PDF and Backup$7.99
- Journal Backup$4.99