Pregnancy Organizer: 40 Weeks +
By Mango Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** The top-selling pregnancy organizer is now available for the ipad! ** Take charge, get organized!
Featured on Oprah & Friends!
[NOTE: A few users have reported crashing when upgrading to v1.3. Deleting and reinstalling the app solves this problem. Please don't post bad reviews, we're working to fix it]
Prepare your mind, body, and home for a new baby. This essential addition to your pregnancy library takes you step-by-step through your entire pregnancy and beyond with easy-to-use charts, checklists and questionnaires. And with places to record milestones and mementos you'll capture every part of your amazing journey into parenthood!
• Use the questionnaires to help choose health care providers and caregivers. You can even save multiple versions, print, and/or email them.
• Manage important details with checklists such as: shopping for baby, coach’s preparations, packing for the big day, and saving time around the house.
• Record your baby’s kicks with the fetal movement chart, monitor your contractions (and even share them with your care provider), and keep track of your weight.
• Share baby’s birth announcement via email, facebook, or twitter.
• Track your baby’s feedings and diapering changes.
• Record precious memories of your pregnancy and your baby's birth.
• Prepare yourself for childbirth, and learn about breastfeeding and newborn care with the popular Laugh & Learn Video Series*
Questions for your health insurance provider
Interview questions for OBs, Midwives, Pediatricians, Nannies and Daycares
Prenatal check ups
Childbirth class notes
All about baby
Baby’s growth chart
Your postnatal check up
Notes for babysitter
40 weeks+ “to do” checklist
Shopping for baby
Packing for the big day
Useful tools and information
A Healthy Diet
Weight gain chart
Potential Baby Names
Fetal movement chart
Gift and borrowed items tracker
Tips on saving time around the house
Coach's preparations and contact lists
Feeding and diapering records
Stocking the diaper bag
Questions? Suggestions? Send us an email! We love to hear from our users: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Significant bug fixes and speed improvements.
I loved what I saw of this app, looked well organized and useful. Unfortunately it crashed 3 times in the first 5 minutes that I was using it. I uninstalled.
Crashed for me too through iPad... I was hoping for a pregnancy organizer and this had more to do with after than I wanted. Hard to operate at times too. Uninstalling.
Don't waste your time
Always times out. Bookmarks don't work. It's just a mess. Try something else
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 30, 2012
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Seller: Mango Media, Inc.
- © Mango Media, Inc. 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.