We have created the Pregnancy Passport app just for you, to help guide you though your pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum period. It answers many of the questions you will encounter and will assist in preparing you for the upcoming changes in your life.
Physicians and Midwives is composed of a team of physicians, midwives, and nurse practitioners who specialize in providing obstetrical and gynecological care and practice in five centers spread out across Northern Virginia (Alexandria, North Arlington, Mt Vernon, Kingstowne, and Woodbridge) and perform deliveries at Inova Alexandria Hospital.
In the end, we wish to serve you well and believe that education is the single best thing that we can offer.
As always, all of us at P&M continue our dedication to creating a positive experience and safe environment for you at any of our current office locations.
• Healthy Pregnancy
• Labor & Birth
• Postpartum Self-Care
• Newborn Care
• Animations & Videos
• Week-by-Week Push Notifications
• Appointment Tracker
• Contraction Timer
- iOS 12 Update : We've updated the app to look amazing and work seamlessly with iOS 12.
- In this update, we've made design, performance and stability improvements for iPhone and iPad.
- The Physician and Midwife Collaborative Practice, P.C.
- 92.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Physician and Midwife Collaborative Practice
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.