From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app guides you through the countdown to your baby’s due date – week by week and day by day – with pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for each stage of pregnancy.
The BabyCenter app is for every period of the parenting journey:
Whether you’re just beginning to think about getting pregnant, trying to conceive, already pregnant, or maybe just curious about baby growth and development, make the BabyCenter app your go-to source for fertility & ovulation, prenatal, and new baby information.
All health information is reviewed and approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar:
Receive perfectly timed information about what to expect throughout your pregnancy by simply entering your baby's due date (or you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it).
Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCenter in your daily maternity calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
You’ll receive a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about prenatal vitamins and healthy snacks and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools like the bumpie photo diary, baby names finder, baby kick counter, contraction timer, and birth plan checklist for expecting mothers.
Once your newborn arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide, with tools like the baby growth tracker, to support you through your first year as a parent with a new baby, week by week and month by month.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Moms:
Join your birth club to connect with other expecting moms with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
Fertility Tracking, Pregnancy, and Labor Features:
• Ovulation Calculator & Calendar
• Articles and advice about preparing to get pregnant and trying to conceive
• Baby Due Date Calculator
• Bumpie Photo Diary, a simple pregnancy photo tool to capture weekly belly pics and turn them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video to share, or keep as your personal pregnancy journal
• Contraction Timer
• Baby Kick Counter
• Baby Registry Checklist
• Pregnancy Calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCenter articles
• Inside the Womb videos and Real Childbirth videos
• Fetal Development interactive images
• Baby Names Finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily Baby Calendar
• Baby Growth Tracker
• Mommy & Baby activity suggestions
• Sleep Guide and Lullaby Music for babies
• Feeding Guide with breastfeeding and formula tips
• Baby Health & Safety articles and videos
• Baby Care advice and tips for taking care of yourself, too
• When you sign up in the app, you can now choose “Trying to conceive” (TTC) so you get content focused on getting pregnant, connect to the TTC Community, and access our top TTC tools: Ovulation Calculator and Due Date Calculator.
• We’ve added an “inbox” to the app so you can quickly see how many new and helpful messages are waiting for you. You’ll see notifications from the Community, get relevant updates for your child, and receive promotions created just for you.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! We’d love to hear from you. You can leave us a review or get in touch directly with app feedback or suggestions: email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I used this website since I had my first son 9 years Ago and as a new parent I learned so many things I didn’t know that I never did anything without consulting with baby center first . I was always looking forward every week to read back then my weekly email of how my baby was growing and developing inside me as well as all the changes in my body . Now 9 years later as soon as I discovered I was expecting again, this time is a baby girl the first thing I did was to download the App and experience a new wonderful journey again with the help of Baby Center . I even thought my own mother about what to do and what not to with a medical explanation thanks to all the valuable information and all the tips I learned at BC . Now my beautiful Evelyn Marie is 7 weeks old and even though she weighed only 5.1 lbs at birth due to pregnancy complications I had ( preeclampsia) she made it to be a full time baby and now is doing great . With my son my condition was much more severe and he was born at 32 weeks , he stayed in the Nicu for a month, he is now a very tall and intelligent kid that suffered from Asthma for a few years but it went away. Thanks to Baby center I always found and answer for all my questions and concerns .
Thank you so much baby center for all your help and god bless every staff member and the founder that work on this App .
GREAT APP (1st time pregnant)
We are first time pregnant/parents! I really thought this app was great! The milestones that I would personally hit during my pregnancy were pretty spot on according to the week by week notifications! I found it very cute and exciting to be able to see her growth compared to vegetables and fruit during our pregnancy! We had a lot of fun with it! Our daughter was born 2 days after her due date, so we were able to see where we were at each week on this app! I’m not a huge book person, so this was a much easier way to stay in tune to what already happened or what we could expect to happen! Sometimes we were like, oh that already happened last week or two weeks ago! Other times we would be excited and what was going to happen soon! I thought it was also very helpful because it gave us an idea on what to expect and gave ideas of what to ask the OBGYN doctors and nurses! I have been using it even since she was born and we are going on five months old now! Very helpful app!!! We will definitely use this app for our next pregnancy!
Excellent source of information
This app has been a Godsend for me throughout my pregnancy and during the first part of my baby's life. There is so much information and articles for just about any question I have. I am thankful for resources like this one and wonder how people functioned without them! I appreciate how positive and encouraging the articles are. Particularly the ones about problems. For example, my baby had jaundice when he was born. Reading the article about jaundice on this app was extremely informative and also encouraging. My hospital experience regarding jaundice was not so calm, so having something to read to tell me everything would be ok was very helpful. I also love the polls. It's interesting to see what others are experiencing that use this app. My only piece of criticism is that I wish that the app did not repeat articles so much. Some of the same articles I read during my first trimester popped back up in the third trimester. This is just a minor annoyance though!
- 129.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2018 All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.