Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.2.1
This update includes bug fixes and improvements.
We are working hard to ensure you have the best app experience and would appreciate your feedback so that we can continue to improve and bring you more updates.
Please go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your suggestions.
Love the app!!!
This app was my best friend for my 2nd pregnancy...my daughter just turned 6 and we're about to have a new addition to our family! Believe it or not, I forgot a lot about what goes on during the pregnancy and this app highlights all of that in mini videos as well as articles and links for other things I want to know about or get for the new baby! This app is all I expected and more!
Soon to be mommy of three
Great app, my two older girls (10 & 8) are anxious to know about our new baby. This app helps them see and understand week by week how the baby grows. What to expect is very useful for me as well helps me with tips and track baby progress. Although I'm not a first time mom it's still great to know how the baby progresses!! Also a great way to keep track of due date❤️❤️
Multiple tracking! Amazing!
I am just blown away with this app! All the information available & linked articles but I think my newly discovered & favorite feature is that you can list multiple pregnancies. In my case I have a 6mn old and just found out I'm expecting again & I can totally use the app for information on my infants milestones as well as tracking my new pregnancy & its development! BRAVO to the creators of What to Expect app!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 8.2.1
- Size: 90.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.