Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.3.1
This update includes a few behind-the-scenes improvements.
Thanks for choosing What to Expect!
We always appreciate your feedback, please go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to share your suggestions and ideas.
What to expect
Great app, has a lot of articles to help you through the weeks. I get informed on things without having to ask my wife since she doesn't want to talk about much of the things she feels or how she feels. I can stay on top of everything and find ways to make her feel better. There's also support group messages with people going through similar situations which helps reading that and the responses from experienced people who have gone through similar scenarios. Love it!
The Best first time Mommy and Daddy friendly app.
As a first time mom I never thought in a million years that there would be sooooo much to learn and find out. Or that there would be so much I would want to learn and find out more about. But this app has helped me with any and every problem I could possibly think of. Everything from what to ask my doctor, to other moms stories or how and when. It's an amazing experience, but a terrifying one. My husband and I love this app. (Yes!!! It's male friendly)
Great App for any pregnancy
I used this app from the moment I found out I was pregnant. It's great to see the updates and be able to keep track of what you can't see about your baby. I also like that you can share the weekly updates with those that don't have the app but what to keep track with you.
My husband also downloaded it and we use the same log in so that we can discuss things about baby.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 8.3.1
- Size: 100.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.