Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.1
• All new week-by-week tracking. It’s easier than ever to see how baby is developing; how to ease your symptoms; and questions for your doctor.
• Fixed crashes because your Pregnancy & Baby app should never let you down.
Thanks for using What to Expect. Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your ideas and feature requests - we read every one!
Best pregnancy APP!
It's is very informative and answer any questions you may have with your pregnancy. It also gives you the option to track beyond the pregnancy and delivery of your child. It gives me great information for my developing pre-k baby boy and my almost toddler baby girl! I have 2 other pregnancy apps I downloaded but I always just use this one because it is the best! Matter fact I don't know why I haven't deleted the other 2 🤔
I feel so informed about what to expect in pregnancy, labor & delivery, and having a baby. Obviously every experience is unique and different, and you figure things out as you go, but getting this information, which includes different examples and perspectives, is so helpful. And the weekly videos talking about the progress of baby are something I always look forward to watching.
I moved to a different state with my husband early in my pregnancy. The app & forum helped me with the many questions that I had & also helped connect me with other expecting mothers. It's a great community app! There are literally hundreds of people in the same situation as you, right at your fingertips. I've recommended it to everyone!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.