Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.3.1
This update includes a few behind-the-scenes improvements.
Thanks for choosing What to Expect!
We always appreciate your feedback, please go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to share your suggestions and ideas.
Great app 💕
I've had this app for over 2 years now, I got it when I was pregnant with my first son and I am now currently pregnant with my second child. I love the app. It has amazing content that is super informative, I love how it counts down your weeks for you and shows you videos of what's going on in your belly. I love the message boards, they've been beyond helpful for me. Every time I've ever had a question, it was already asked and answered by someone else. The only complaint I have is that before one of the recent updates, my app used to save my place in the message boards if I was reading something important and suddenly had to take a call or something else that had me leave the app on my phone. But it doesn't do this anymore. And the posts are so hard to find again, and that's if you can find it again. That was one of my favorite features of the app and it's gone now. 😟Please bring it back! It was very useful! Other than that, I love this app. Thank you so much.
Stop promoting the "Cry-it-out" Method
The app itself is not bad, but I noticed that frequent responders in the community constantly recommend the cry-it-out method to sleepless, frustrated moms! As everyone knows, this is such a controversial topic that has been studied for years and years to show the dangers and long-term effects of this barbaric method, but the latest article on this app "Is crying-it-out cruel?" didn't mention any of that ad at all. Instead it made it sound like it's such a normal and popular technique that should be at least tried out. Now, how many moms will lock their crying babies alone in their room thinking "oh I read it online, it's okay if he/she screams for up to 2 hours!" You don't even wanna know ... so, stop promoting it and try to provide information that can help moms to make an informed decision. Thank you!!
Several of the articles written by the What To Expect team are absolute junk! Don't believe everything you read, people! These are not experts writing...
My husband & I were astonished when we read an article a few weeks ago that encouraged couples to enjoy some pornography videos together. Then this morning, I read an article by Colleen de Bellefonds, the young Senior Editor of What to Expect who attempted to address the vaccine issue in an article entitled "6 things docs wished you knew" ...going on to say how critical following the vaccine schedule is -- yet amusingly, how delicate an infants system is to foreign matter such as antibiotics.... ooooookay.
Honey, you simply don't know what your talking about.
For starters, the MMR has aborted fetal cells in it. Am I about to inject my child with murdered baby parts? No. no I'm not.
Am I going to pump toxic mercury & aluminum into their delicate system that has no immunity established before the age of three? No.
That's NOT being irresponsible, that is being responsible.
Breast milk customizes to produce exactly what your child needs... I don't need the government or you, What to Expect, to throw scare tactics at me or society anymore. Back off!!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 8.3.1
- Size: 100.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.