Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 6.5.0
• Bug fixes and improvements
• NEW customized product recommendations to help you prepare every week
• We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to bring you more updates soon. Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your suggestions and bug reports. We¹d love your help building the best app experience out there
When I became pregnant & found this app, it was such a wellspring of information (as well as the What to Expect bible!) that helped me understand what was going on with my body & hormones for the whole 9 months. I'd share the information with my husband & even he became the one to remind me "Hey, there's a new video to watch today." It helped open up conversations about topics that may otherwise have not come up & we both gained a greater understanding of & reverence for the miracle of pregnancy & birth.
Also, the community chats were wonderful. It was comforting to know that there was a place I could go to & ask weird or embarrassing questions and find others in the same awkward boat. Plus, it was enlightening to see questions that otherwise wouldn't have occurred to me.
I'm very grateful for this app & would recommend it to anyone who needs a little pregnancy education day by day.
Terrible customer service and rules
Hi. I know most of you that use this app will probably be over 18, however I'm 17 and recently was told my account would be closed due to me being under 18. It makes no sense to me at all! I loved everything about this app, use it daily it has great information and I've done nothing wrong. But when I asked why i was blocked from posts on the boards, they simply closed my account. No explanation of the rule or anything. Just told me I'm not allowed to have the app because I'm not 18. To me this is complete bull****. I have just as much of a right to ask questions, offer support and share as the other women and it was taken away from me abruptly and rudely. I'm NOT happy. And now I'm just going to create a new account with an older birthday, and complain on the boards about the policy. so they didn't really stop anything.
I would not recommend if you want a community to value your opinion.
I look forward to this app every day!
I'm not one that ever writes a review but I thought I should for this app. My husband has even downloaded this particular app. I look at it daily to read at least the articles on there, & check it weekly to see my baby's progress. My kids even look forward to the beginning of a new week to see the baby's progress. It's become informative for the whole family. My daughter is homeschooled & I've found a way to work it in as a science lesson weekly. Thank you for the helpful hints, tips, informative information, & your wonderful literature!!! This app makes pregnancy even more exciting!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 6.5.0
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.