Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.6
This monthly update includes a few behind-the-scenes improvements to bring you the best app experience.
Thanks for choosing What to Expect! If you love our app, please leave us a positive review. We love hearing from you and always appreciate your feedback. Please go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to share your suggestions and ideas.
Best App for New Parents
My wife and I searched for an app that could maybe guide or help us through our pregnancy. Her and I both downloaded various without much success until What to Expect. This amazing app helped us with great articles, tips, trackers and much more through our pregnancy.
To my amazement, as we got closer to the due date the app started asking if our baby was here yet. Well, our baby boy was born and as soon as I found a spare second I logged it into the app. To my surprise the app transitioned into "babies first year", wow!!
Seriously, this app lives up to its name and i totally recommend it.
It's pretty good but could use some improvement
Very informative app! This is something that I consulted daily when I was pregnant. I enjoyed that it switched from pregnancy mode to baby mode after my child was born. It would be helpful to keep you logged in when viewing a web page through the app. Also, there are more repeat articles & infant-based articles than I expected now that my child is a toddler. And does anyone else get super annoyed with the abbreviations in the chat forums?? LO for little one, DD for dear daughter, etc. I guess it takes too long for some to type out son, daughter, child, kid, etc.
It's a must!
I love this app!! This is the best app to have through out your pregnancy. It's very informative and great at letting you know what your body is going through that no one ever tells you about being pregnant. I used it during my first pregnancy and now my second! Every Sunday morning I sit with my 3 year old and tell her how big her future baby sister is getting, she loves it and we enjoy it as a family. Great articles to reading after the baby as well. Definitely recommend it!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 8.6
- Size: 115 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.