Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand “What to Expect When You're Expecting”, this app guides you through your pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Based on your due date you’ll receive personalized content, get access to the latest parenting news and health information, and be connected to a tight-knit community of other expectant moms and parents like you for support and advice. This app offers brand new tools and support to help you prepare every step of the way. Plus, everything you need to simplify daily life, laugh a little, and be the best parent you can be as you raise a happy and healthy family.
(Not for Moms only - this app is also perfect for dads, partners, grandparents, and other family members!)
- Daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and countdown to your due date
- Weekly videos, personalized tips,and week-by-week information help you understand your changing body and your baby's development
- Active and supportive community makes it easy to meet Moms due in the same month as you
- Photo journal to capture moments each week that create a visual memory of baby's journey
- Weekly inspiration and shareable milestones make it easy and fun to celebrate your little one's progress with family and friends
- The only app that tracks your pregnancy as well as your other children in one place
- Syncs photos, content, and preferences across your devices
What's New in Version 5.4.2
- Bugfixes and enhancements
- Like our app? Let us know with a positive review and we'll keep working hard to make it the best pregnancy app out there!
This app crashes eventually every time I use it. There is no notification system for when someone replies to your forum posts (sometimes it sends you a random email but usually there's nothing), no way to search the forums, no way to filter the posts by unread or threads I've posted in. It won't display replies in a thread of it gets really long. There's horrible spam on every board all the time that they do nothing to control. There's no way to differentiate between other users besides just their names as it doesn't allow icons or signatures. I would be embarrassed if I were responsible for this app. As a social network (which is the main reason most people use it; I don't bother watching the ridiculous videos of Heidi sitting there looking pretty) it is light years behind other apps and forums.
What to expect when your expecting
Love love love love this app. Defiantly the best pregnancy app out there! It doesn't even compare to any of the other apps, its so good and helpful! I really have learned a lot just from this app. It's so helpful that without this app Id be pretty clueless about a lot of things. It even makes other stuff more fun. I love love love love this app. Great during my pregnancy and I'm still using it 3 months after my son has been born and also have my 2 n 1/2 yr old added on there n tells me information for her also
I LIVE BY THIS APP!!!!
This app has helped me understand the pregnancy process tremendously. My wife is pregnant with our first child and I have been able to understand why she is having the symptoms she's having and understand what I can do as a husband to better assist her through the process. Thanks for creating such a great tool for everyone to learn from. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I wish it was easier to get to certain topics from the app versus having to open up a web browser (but that's minor compared to the information I'm learning)!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 28, 2014
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.