Pregnancy & Baby Tracker
By Everyday Health, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
Chosen by over 15 million moms, this pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception
through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy questions
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have baby gear, and more!
Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help! Let’s connect:
What's New in Version 9.14
Release notes: 'This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes. When baby arrives, don't forget to track his or her development in the What to Expect app. When do babies start crawling? When do babies start teething? When do toddlers learn colors? Keep using the app to get these answers, and information to help support your child’s development at every stage.
Go to: Settings > Send us Feedback to let us know what you think! If you love What to Expect, please leave us a positive App Store review.'
I want to like this app because I love the support from others who are TTCing, but I am super frustrated. The app only allows me to be Pregnancy, with child, or experiencing miscarriage. I am not any of those things and having to categorize myself just rubs in the fact that I am not. Then I have to deal with the notifications about the size of my baby, how to parent, or how to handle my grief. I do not want any of that. Please fix this.
Not for twin pregnancy
If you’re expecting twins or used ivf this app is not for you. There is no way to input multiple pregnancy as a setting so the information you get is only for a singleton birth. Not very helpful If you’re having multiples. If you were having a single baby birth it’s probably a good app
Not user friendly
This app doesn’t allow you to edit or delete comments or change your user name. It also doesn’t alert you when someone has responded to you in a conversation. Instead, you have to bookmark every conversation in which you participate then come back to it to see if you have a response. It’s ridiculous.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 9.14
- Size: 122 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2017 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.