Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 9.4
In this update we’ve added NEW articles and videos that you asked for most, from fun baby name ideas to scientific early signs to predict the sex of your baby! Plus behind-the-scenes improvements to make sure your app runs smoothly.
We appreciate your feedback, go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to let us what would make your app even better - we read every suggestion! If you love What to Expect, please leave us a positive review.
Best app! Has everything I need for first time pregnant.
This app has everything! You can take weekly belly shots and it gives you a slideshow after the 3rd photo posted. Millions of group chats ranging from TTC, first time moms, to 5th kids, multiples, depression, etc.. literally anything! The ppl on there are helpful, supportive, and knowledgeable! Also, this app gives you a weekly video of what your baby looks like in your belly each week! Also reminds you to take prenatal, has daily checklist of symptoms, weight, Blood pressure, nausea, constipation. Has tips for helping with literally any symptom of pregnancy, also, this app has it available to post your babies progress to sites like Facebook etc. I love this app! I find myself on it more than fb these days!
The "How big is your baby now?" notifications don't stop after miscarriage!!
I can't believe this is an issue because it seems like an easy fix.
I miscarried on Monday. It is now Thursday and the app has sent me a push notification each day reminding me to add my baby's due date to find out how much it has grown. This is not a case of me forgetting to change the settings. I reported a pregnancy loss using the app. When I open the app, it recommends miscarriage support groups. So why is it still talking to me about my baby?
This is traumatic. I am disgusted that this keeps happening. I've checked my settings and there is no reason for me to keep getting these notifications. Please, fix this!!
The only reason I gave 2 stars is because the app was helpful while I was pregnant. The videos are cute. It's not the most involved of apps and I liked other pregnancy apps better because I got daily updates instead of weekly, but this one did have its place. I did get frustrated during week 7 when the article said my baby was 1/4 inch long but the picture told me 3/4 inch long, but that's just a nitpicky thing.
I just tried to submit this feedback through their app and I can't click on the "submit" button because it doesn't let me scroll down on my phone. This is ridiculous. Now I'm giving one star. There is no reason an app this well regarded should have such fundamental issues!
Great app! I love that the tips/articles change each day and that you have the ability to go back and look at them if you miss checking the app a day or two. The app is easy to navigate and I learn something new each week (this is baby #2 but I used this app with my first-also tells you how much I like it). Videos are excellent! I'm always excited to start another week with this app and of course to being one week closer to meeting baby:)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 13, 2017
- Version: 9.4
- Size: 127 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2017 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.