Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 6.9.1
• Now you can bookmark your favorite topics in the community section to save them to your homepage
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• We appreciate your feedback, go to [Settings > Send us Feedback] to submit your ideas and bug reports. Your support helps us build the best app experience for parents and parents-to-be like you.
Being my first pregnancy, I was unsure of anything to expect. When I first found out my hubby and I were expecting I downloaded WTE. I have never been so informed on something in my life! It's actually pretty amazing to know what's happening weekly between the baby and your body. I have recommended to all my family and friends who are currently pregnant to check it out and now my best friend is using it as well. I can not rave enough about this app! The best part is being able to continue to use it after pregnancy, to help along with your new bundle of joy. I am due any day now (past my expected due date) and I will continue to use this app while my little boy goes through his first year and for future pregnancies! 😊
My wife and I have a ritual. At the beginning of each new week we open up the app together and watch the video to learn the progress of our little guy. We also joined a forum for people who will be having their babies the same month we will. Both of these features have been priceless. It gives pertinent and timely information as well as deals for purchasing things. You will not be disappointed.
This app is informative and fun. My husband and I look forward to receiving our notifications, watching the videos about how our baby is growing and developing week by week, and having such helpful information at our fingertips. Highly recommend this app especially for first time parents who, well, don't know what to expect when they're expecting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.9.1
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.