With a world on the verge of being frozen in ice, hearts unite once more!
The long-awaited sequel to the original smash hit series!
Picking up two years after the events of their first adventure, Zack and friends find themselves off on another quest, but this time to save the parallel world of Archelio, which is on the verge of being frozen in ice.
However, after a small mishap prior to arriving at their intended destination, the party finds themselves out of weapons and out of luck. Nevertheless, with the help of their new companion Nadia and a fairy named Rapscal, their investigation into the cause of this abnormal phenomenon gets back on track. That is, until a mysterious creature and suspicious fellow with divine powers show up and attempt to stop them from finding out the truth.
As conflicting evidence begins to amount, will the party be able to reverse this crisis as they had hoped for or will their actions turn out to be the catalyst for something much, much worse...?!
*With a convenient summary of the previous title included, players can jump right into Asdivine Hearts 2 without having played the first!
Ultimate Battles, Customization, and Content!
- Utilizing a brand new team system, lead up to six characters into battle, and destroy onslaughts of powerful foes!
- See the amalgamation of years of RPG-crafting expertise in the most beautiful game in the series to date!
- Plug in jewels to boost character parameters as the beloved rubix makes its triumphant return!
- Upgrade rare weapons to make one's own personal slayer of evil!
- Dispatch buddies to earn Guild Coins while the party works on their quest! Or simply equip their jewels to learn their skills!
Whether building the strongest team, creating the most powerful rubix, or both, the choice is entirely up to the player!
Ratings and Reviews
Way too easy
The game is very straight forward and gives not much in return. If you are looking for a challenge, this game is not for you.
The story of the game tends to be more on comedy. I've never played the first sequel so I dont get some of the detail. Though it is still playable.
I deduct one star due to the game is more of a pay to win. You have to pay in order to unlock each character full slot ability. I paid for the game and they still want more. Many of nice things also unavailable but you have to pay.
The only f2p RPGs worth playing on here.
Please keep doing what your doing...keep all the good features and continue refining them. These are honestly the only games I play on here. Only real complaint I have is combat can get a bit laggy. You guys able to speed up combat dialogue(especially the steal text) and combat animations? I do love these games so please don't stop making them.
Not to far in yet but love what they did with the start of the game. Starting at level 100 I had no idea what the game would bring. Nice surprise when it changes over.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 603.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- Holy Stones x 1250 $9.99
- Holy Stones x 600 $4.99
- Holy Stones x 100 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.