A Fantasy Action RPG of far foreign lands! Summon the Djinns and rise to revolution!
These are the cities of Dulshara, hidden beyond the enchanting mirages and intense sandstorms of the vast surrounding desert. The people have long lived vigorously even under the tyranny of the Sultan. However, signs of doom were slowly approaching like a viper hunting its prey. From mass kidnappings by the Sultanate Army to a veiled man acting behind the scenes, a chain of mysterious events arose...
One day, the young man Elmir is handed a mysterious dagger by a perishing man on the run from the army. Sealed within it was the manifest power of ancient days... This power is known as "Djinn". With the world facing certain doom from the rise of an ancient evil, the long-awaited hero must seek and obtain power. Now begins Elmir and the Djinns' rise to revolution!
- Summon the Djinns and release their power!
- Collect up to 20 ancient Djinns hidden in the lands of Dulshara!
- Thrilling and interactive battle actions!
- Variety of dungeons with everything from creepy crawlies to spooky monsters!
- Explore big and small cities and enjoy special events!
- Participate in mini games, rank trials in dungeons, treasure hunting and more!
- Aid your friends and fellow citizens with subquests!
May the protection of Aswan be upon you!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
- iPhone 4S or older
- iPod Touch 5th or older
- iPad 2 or older
- iPad mini (1st)
- A bonus dispenser button which gives you 1 ruby per 5 minutes is implemented in the main game screen. After receiving the maximum amount of daily ruby bonus (10), it is closed until next 0:00 (JST).
- Some minor bugfixes have been done.
Ratings and Reviews
So far , it's been very fun , and even with being at the beginning still, I'm like the story and the new approach of the new type of gameplay kemco has here . Loving it!
It’s extremely fantastic game , and I am glad, because this game is offline game. I pay money for this games (in my country internet is weak
So far so good
About an hour in, much better build quality than some other releases. Clearly effort put in and the mechanics are pretty fun so far!
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 67.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Chocoarts published by KEMCO
- In-App Purchases
- 80 Rubies $4.99
- 15 Rubies $0.99
- 170 Rubies $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.