Play Sudoku the way it was meant to be played! Premium Sudoku Cards offers the highest quality, Single-Solution, authentic Sudoku cards available.
Sudoku is one of the most loved puzzle games of all time. Experience it now with helpful solving tools, a simple and frustration-free design, statistics, and more!
• Single-Solution cards of the highest quality.
• Simple, easy to use design.
• Incorrect/same digit highlighting and more!
Premium Sudoku Cards is free to play, but offers In-App Purchases and subscriptions to unlock additional difficulties and more cards.
Download now and win a game every day.
You can follow the instructions on our website to change or cancel your subscription:
This app contains Auto-Renewable Subscriptions that provides access to additional cards:
• 1 month Duration
• Silver, Gold, and Platinum Membership subscriptions offered
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the stated duration) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings in iTunes after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Need Game Help - Please
I’m guilty of downloading this for a different game’s tokens. But I am one to try new things. Yes it starts with the opening screen to purchase premium. A bit of a trap if you don’t read the screen. But that is user problem not developer issue.
My issue is also a user problem. I’m lost. I love that this game gives you hints and allows you to keep notes on your ideas (my random guesses). But the game needs instructions. PLEASE! Some of us never got into the craze years ago. Now I just feel stupid trying to learn why numbers don’t work. Maybe a dumb people optional tutorial would help in the next upgrade.
I’ll be honest I will probably go into my Apple settings under subscription and cancel but the tutorial would help others understand why your game is more amazing than others free game.
Watch out for the subscriptions
There is no direct way to cancel a subscription. You have to go to a website that isn’t listed on the actual game, nor is a help or contact option. Deleting the game will NOT stop the charges. If you’re on ISO you have to go through your iTunes Store through settings then your Apple ID then through subscriptions, then from there you can cancel. I’d suggest everyone look in this area as there may be other subscriptions you’re not aware of. Seems I had a couple of $.99 monthly subscriptions I didn’t realize I’d agreed too. If you check out this game as park of credit perks of another game I’d suggest you check this setting often as some of the “free games” I downloaded to view started charging my card attached to my acct
I’ve seen a bunch of reviews on how to cancel you’re subscription on this stupid app, which I have figured out. For those who can’t though, I’m here to help. You need to go to your phones settings and click on your Apple ID. Then click “Itunes and App Store.” Tap on your email address and click on the pop up “View Apple ID.” Then you will find subscriptions about halfway down, tap that. Then you are able to cancel this. Other than that, this app is still a scam to steal people’s money even if it wasn’t intentional. The developer should have been more clear on this saying exactly what was going to happen. I’d give this 0 stars if I could.
Thanks for providing those helpful details. The path mentioned in the review above should work, but in case any updates to iOS change that, you can follow our step-by-step instructions on our website to cancel or change your subscription:
Or you can use your favorite search engine and search "how to cancel an iOS subscription" for instructions on how to cancel.
- Tim O's Studios, LLC
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tim O's Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum Membership $11.99
- Silver Membership $1.99
- Gold Membership $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.