Prep & Pantry - Inventory Manager
By Mark Patrick Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you’re a prepper, chef, household manager, small business owner, or just someone who wants to be organized, Prep & Pantry will help you keep track of what’s on hand.
Know exactly what you have on hand and save yourself time and money every time you go shopping! Know when your perishables will expire and keep from wasting food because it was forgotten!
Why You Need This App
• The money you’ll save will more than make up for the price of this app.
• Designed to be able to work completely off-line, no internet connection necessary! *
• Scan barcodes for quick entry and checkout.
• Easily inventory items without a barcode.
• Keep track of your inventory for multiple locations.
• Quickly see when perishables are about to expire.
• Sync and email lists easily with friends and family instantly for coordinated shopping.
• You can inventory more than just food!
- Unlimited locations, unlimited syncing, and unlimited item inventory.
- Syncing is fast! Changes appear only moments later on all the devices in the group!
- Track multiple expiration dates for any item, of any quantity, in any location.
- Inventory items both with and without barcodes.
- Fast item look-ups from our online database featuring over 1.5 million items and growing every day!
- Easily move items from one location to another.
- Track the price and purchase history.
- Several reporting options including exporting to CSV.
- Easily add items to your shopping list.
- Shopping lists are sortable by store.
- Quickly attach item photos; see the exact item you are looking for.
- Intuitive, uncluttered interface.
- Sync your inventory and shopping lists between your iPad, iPhone, and other mobile devices.
- Since 2010. Continuously improving and fully supported.
*Keep in mind that for syncing and automatic online item look-ups to work you will need an internet connection.
Have any questions or feedback? Please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.7.02
Fixed a setting that mistakenly logs you out from the sync server after restarting the app.
No updates in over a year - Bugs still exist
There are still a number of bugs in this version.
1. Changing item and group names is convoluted at best
2. No documentation of how to use the shopping cart. Can't remove things from the cart, so it gets bigger and bigger.
3. Move function has been in Beta for at least a year.
4. Adding items from Item Detail using the folder icon does not always work.
5. Zero and Expired Items report is useless. It should be a CSV so it can be manipulated.
6. Save Only option does not provide a way to access a report since iTunes app does not exist on iPhone or iPad (like it does on PC or Mac).
7. There are more, except they don't easily come to my mind.
This product is now NOT worth the $7.99 price.
I think it's fixed
I think the issues are fixed. I haven't used this app in over a year and when I logged back on it said that the old server was not working so it's now running on a new server. So far everything seems to be working fine.
App no longer worth it
This used to be a great app. But they changed they changed the password requirements locking me out of my own group. Before my password was made up of alphas and symbols. Now they no longer use symbols and i need to use numbers.
I emailed support and even tried to create a new group. But it's not letting me because my password is incorrect. But I can't reset my password until I get a response from support.
I used to love this app. Now it's rubbish!!!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 3.7.02
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Mark Patrick Media LLC
- © Mark Patrick Media LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.