PrepFlash - Automatically Create Flashcards
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PrepFlash Automatically Generate Study Aids from Any Content!
Snap an image of a textbook page and PrepFlash automatically generates fill-in-the-blank flashcards, multiple-choice practice quizzes, and true/false practice exams.
Students and corporate training groups can use PrepFlash to prepare for exams and certification test, and learn product content to increase sales.
Study Faster, Study Smarter!
Using cognitive computing software, PrepFlash interprets the uploaded content and ranks keywords, phrases, and themes from the content providing a summary of the key concepts. Save selected fill-in-the-blank quiz, multiple choice, and true/false questions to a set and share your practice exam with other students or employees with a landing page URL (on PrepFlash Website).
PrepFlash App creates study aids automatically from these content sources:
• Wiki pages
• Pure text (any article or class notes)
• Web pages (URLs)
All created contents are synced with PrepFlash Website (http://prepflash.com).
More functions are available on PrepFlash Website (http://prepflash.com).
• cards filtering by key topics (key topics can even be sorted by importance)
• card-by-card study mode
• creating study aids by PDF
• Make-your-own flashcards
"When it comes to automatically creating study aids and practice exams, PrepFlash is an indispensable tool." – Seed Sumo Incubator
“This is the technology of future, and the future is here." – The Ed Tech Roundup
• College Students Upload Content to Study and Learn
- Upload class notes, chapters for e-books, and URL content
- Share multiple-choice exams, vocabulary flashcards
- Automatically sync study aid content between your iPhone, laptop, and desktop computers
- Study on the go
- Share your practice exam and quiz questions with other students
• Industry and Business Training
- Upload new sales training and product content from PDF documents
- Snap an image of a product brochure or restaurant menu and automatically create training material
• Educators, Instructors, and Professor Automatically Create Exams
- Modify and customize the fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and true/false quiz questions that are automatically generated
- Copy and paste new quiz and exam content into your own documents
What's New in Version 2.7
Thank you for using PrepFlash! Every updates of our PrepFlash app includes bug fixes, improvement for functionality and stability.
Due to the iOS 10 and Swift updates, some functions are not working properly. We have fixed these problems. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
In this update:
- Creating cards from pictures fixed
- Card Deletion fixed
- Random crash fixed
- Many other bugs fixed
We LOVE our users! If you encounter any difficulty using our PrepFlash app or you have any comment for us, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can contact us by clicking the menu icon (at the top-right) -> Help -> Contact Us in the PrepFlash app. We read "every" email sent from our users! Let us know what you think!
This thing is my dream!
I was a doctoral student. When I was preparing for my prelim, I read a bunch of books, papers, notes and class materials. Every time when I finished a session of a reading, I wanted to test my self and see how much I have learned and remembered. But I couldn’t. I wish there was something that can just transform the contents in my reading materials into questions. And now I found this app! I tried it and it is awesome! I wish it is available earlier.
Awesome App! But could use some improvements...
This is a great flash card app for sure. Big time timesaver!
I would recommend the following for future improvements:
1. Full Screen flash card format with question on one side, answer on the other.
2. Add functionality for picture identification, not just text. Take a stack of pictures and convert to flash cards.
3. Add functionality to mark what's learned and what not.
Other than that, this is a great app with fantastic ideas. Thanks!
Saves hours of time studying.