Prepositions by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to understand the relationship between other words in a sentence. Create grammatically correct sentences by working with positional / directional concepts and locators in time and place.
This interactive app helps individuals learn prepositions in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- Identify the picture that demonstrates the sentence
- Identify the preposition for the sentence
- Drag and drop the item to the correct location
- Identify if the preposition indicates Location, Time or Movement
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops listening and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Practices relationships between nouns and pronouns
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
- bug fix for sound issue
Ratings and Reviews
Only 10 drills per section. Not worth the money. Should be a .99 cent app
Could be much better!
The app has some good features, but needs revising. I like the drag and drop activity, but there is no immediate feedback if my student puts the picture in the wrong place. There are also very limited opportunities for practice with this app as each of the four activities only has 10 trials. The final activity (identify if the preposition is location, time, or movement) is very abstract and doesn’t fit in with the other activities.
The BEST prepositions app
I have tried other prepositions apps and this is by far the best. I like the variety of ways it offers to work on prepositions. Well done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.