Healthcare is personal. To provide patients with a personalized experience to help navigate through the journey of healthcare, we have created Prepped.
Prepped is a unique healthcare information app that allows a user to find the best health questions specifically for them. Comprised of questions populated by clinicians and patients, Prepped uses a unique algorithm to recommend questions to each user based on the information provided in their user profile.
Users of Prepped are first asked to complete a short user profile. Based on the profile the user creates, Prepped displays questions that have been most frequently used by other users with similar profiles. Although Prepped may ask for questions from its users, it will not ask for any identifiable information. Your experience using Prepped is completely anonymous.
We understand that each patient’s experience is personal. Prepped ensures that you have access to questions that are personal to you and your experience.
Current healthcare topics available in Prepped:
2. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Prepped allows you to:
- Create and adjust your user profile as your experience with serious illness changes
- View questions in various questions streams like: Patients Like Me, Doctor Recommended, Most Popular, and Recently Added
- Add questions to lists for specific appointments with your doctor, nurse, or medical team
- Create your own custom questions and add them to our library for other users to access.
Added new Palliative Care profile condition with over 50 related questions. Also included various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a physical therapist who works with women undergoing cancer treatment and a common problem they share is feeling very overwhelmed at diagnosis and unsure what questions to ask during doctor's appointments. Love that someone came up with an app for this.
Very Easy to use!
Prompts you to consider questions you may not have thought about
Would like the option to voice record rather than only type in notes
Overall, great app, especially since it's free.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.