Preschool Find & Match Alphabet Letters & Numbers - Goldfish
By Space Machine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find and Match Goldfish is an application designed for early childhood and preschool development which challenges children to search, identify and match alphabet letters and numbers. Designed in conjunction with parents, school teachers, and educational psychologists this application emphasizes basic educational concepts for children learning letter and number characters and names.
The “Goldfish” theme incorporates an aquarium setting with small, adorable goldfish which are familiar to children and helps their imagination prosper as they interact with them. The application is filled with rich illustrations, animations and audio to help your child immerse him or herself in a magical world of learning. Your child will learn through interactive discovery and matching of letter and number characters and names. Every step of the learning process is reinforced with positive encouragement to help foster your child’s learning patterns.
Four distinct modes of play offer variations of difficulty and specific areas of focus to address a child’s development at particular stages. In addition, a settings menu for the parents provides options to configure the interactions which can also help to focus development on more specific tasks or increase difficulty. The settings also provide options for the child to receive a personalized graphical certificate of accomplishment which can be printed out and put on display for reinforced encouragement and development of confidence.
Development of basic cognitive concepts include:
- Letter and number character matching
- Upper and lower case alphabets
- Audio recognition of letter and number names
- Distinguishing differences between upper and lower case alphabets
- Memory development
- Refinement of fine motor skills
Key Features include:
- 4 distinct modes of play including upper case alphabet letters, lower case alphabet letters, numbers and mix of all
- Configurable easy (default) and hard modes of operation
- Easy to use and tested by children in focus groups
- Audio recorded by children for peer association
- “Sticker Book”, audio and animated graphics delivers praise and rewards throughout
- Audio confirmation of number and alphabet characters
- Beautiful professional illustrations
KidSpring Studio (a Space Machine creation) is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Numbers, Counting
What's New in Version 2.10
- Graphics update
- Minor bug fix
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 26, 2011
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Space Machine, Inc.
- © KidSpring Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.