"Finally a great educational matching app to teach opposites and fully customizable too!"
Approved by parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Matchups is an exciting interactive matching game that helps your child rapidly learn how to recognize and identify opposites.
This app includes 32 unique opposite concepts and you choose whether to cover them one at a time or mix them all up depending on what level your child is at.
The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first letters around the page. Ideal for ages 0 to 4.
If your little one loves learning and playing games, then the Little Matchups will become one of their most treasured apps.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Audio hints - turn audio hints where the items is read out loud on touch on or off
• Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked and crafted vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
• Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
• Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of items to show per page
• Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of items to show per page
• Create your own matching games - want to help your little one grow and learn? No problem, just create your own matching games.
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own matching pairs
• Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for teaching opposites
This is a great app for teaching opposites.
I used it to teach my son who has autism but can be used by anyone. The voice over stating both the opposites is a very good way of teaching. The variety of opposites from everyday life is great as well as getting the child to drag the correct answer to the box rather than just tapping. Overall a great app! There are a couple of weird opposites like "low energy boy" versus "high energy man" that could have been simply "tired boy" versus "energetic or active boy" ........ Just a suggestion.
Great app highly recommend it to all. Please create one for showing sequences like first, then and last with pictures of boy holding toothbrush, next putting on toothpaste and last brushing. Have been looking for an app like that. Great for teaching or boosting language skills.
I did not order math workbooks this year because of great apps like this one. Why have kids do a generic page out of a book when they can work on specific skills they need, with instant feedback and the ability to customize and differentiate for many levels of learning. My 3 yr old loves it (I used the ability to turn off most of the sets and focused on basic concepts for her) and I will use it with my kindergarten class for sure.
I wish people who leave 1 star ratings would explain why... This app is exactly as described, and for a great price. Check out the developer page for more great customizable apps.
Good matching app. Real object pictures rather than drawings and using three different examples for each concept is great. However, the use of human faces depicting pretty and ugly is inappropriate in an early childhood app so deleted them. Perhaps staying away from opinion words such as pretty and ugly would be better. As previous reviewer noted, voices overlap on hints and reinforcing words. Ease of use, ability to customize, and overall application of concept raise this to 4 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.